Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Music
Posted 2002-01-14, 05:42 PM
Wat kind of music do u like?

Just post ur favorite band or singer and how u got to know it, sounds like a pretty cool discusion, eh?

Mine is rock!!! YEA!!!

--Linkin Park
--Limp Bizkit
--3 Doors Down
--Offspring
--Bush
--Anythin thats on K rock 92.3 FM in Brooklyn

<<<>>>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
estroson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenestroson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

estroson

Posted 2002-01-14, 06:15 PM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
This thread kind of belong in the ghetto
Anyway, I'm always having a hard time to pick some good music, but I guess I'm gonna have to agree that Offspring and linking park are leet.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-14, 06:50 PM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
Hubastank
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DemiNeo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDemiNeo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DemiNeo

Posted 2002-01-14, 07:35 PM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
we need more posts, no? come on people, u dont like music...

Oh, can i make like a chatroom where u can spam for free just to move up the rank...

<<<>>>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
estroson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenestroson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

estroson

Posted 2002-01-14, 08:40 PM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
Favorite? Oh boy... well no favorites really but just a bunch of bands I listen to...

Alice In Chains
AC/DC
Garbage
The Cardigans
White Zombie
Soundgarden
Pearl Jam
Taproot
The Deadlights
Incubus
Anthrax
Aztek Trip
Bush
Black Crows
Cold
Collective Soul
Nickelback
The Wall Flowers
Tom Petty

That's the short list :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wanderer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWanderer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Wanderer

Grin
Posted 2002-01-14, 09:51 PM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
Cool! I like the collective soul, i have #7 CD, I thought it wasnt a band so i never posted it... its cool though, some really nice music.

<<<>>>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

estroson

Posted 2002-01-15, 11:53 AM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
Quote:
Originally posted by Wanderer

Anthrax
Some people wanted their heads after the WTC attack .
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

yay
Posted 2002-01-15, 12:24 PM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
Yeh!

I think Linkin Park rules!!! especially their new single In The End...
also RHCP are cool..

I am very open ti music styles yet I really like Trance and Techno cus they are so fun to dance to
Novus Ordo Seclorum

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

Sun Tzu

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Leshrac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLeshrac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Leshrac

Posted 2002-01-15, 04:31 PM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
I don't like music............................
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
civman2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencivman2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

civman2

Posted 2002-01-16, 08:52 PM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
I listen to music sometimes. Not really much into it but I prefer Limp Bizkit, Eminem and some other fools
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shok is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShok is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shok

Posted 2002-01-16, 09:17 PM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
Can you move this...?

anyways, I go for RAP:
DMX
Ja Rule
etc...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-01-22, 02:27 AM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
Why move it? It's just fine here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-22, 10:01 AM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
I think it should be moved to The Ghetto.... It seems a little off topic....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-01-23, 05:26 PM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
P.O.D.

Listen to it like 24/7
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-01-23, 06:24 PM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
Those yellow flames hurt my eyes badly on that white background with the default theme.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-23, 06:26 PM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
Then make the default theme darker.

Duh!
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-01-26, 12:22 AM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
Heh, I myself like the R 'n B genre the most. Some underground hip-hop is pretty cool too. My favorite artists gotta be Talib Kwali, Ginuwine, Usher, Jurassic 5. Just my 4 half-cents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-02-22, 06:45 PM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
I like German techno with jumping heads and armchairs of Thai.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-23, 04:02 AM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
What about 'The Cult'. They are a great band! They are my favorites at the moment. My favorite Cult song is 'She Sells Sanctuary'.

Efficiut Daemones, ut quae non sunt, sic tamen quasi sint, conspicienda bominibus exhibeant
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
afraidtobeleft is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenafraidtobeleft is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

afraidtobeleft

Posted 2003-05-22, 05:40 PM in reply to estroson's post "Music"
Leshrac said:
Yeh!

I think Linkin Park rules!!! especially their new single In The End...
also RHCP are cool..

I am very open ti music styles yet I really like Trance and Techno cus they are so fun to dance to
in the end is very very old =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin