Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Scars.
Posted 2009-08-25, 12:25 PM
List all of the scars on your body that you're aware of, and how you obtained them. You have Skurai to thank for giving me the idea for this thread.

I'll post mine when I have more time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-25, 12:34 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Scars."
Yay!

I got one on my elbow for like, no reason!
Seriously, I was in the middle of class, and I saw blood on my shirt, and I was like "...?" and I looked for the, um, like, source, I guess? And both my elbows were like, split way open! I was like "O_o"

I have no idea what happened, but I totally missed it... I now have a really big scar.

Then, one time, I was like, four, and I was in a car, with my Mum's friend's daughter, Kiersten, and for some reason she got the idea to bite my foot, and I decided it would be funny, so I let her, and then she bit really hard, and it was bleeding, so I have a scar from that too.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-25, 02:28 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Scars."
The only one that's really visible still is a two-inch skid mark on my right arm - elbow towards hand. I went to leap a pallet at work last year, and succeeded... apart from catching a box, sending me tumbling, and skidding a number of feet on a solid tone floor. The dirt is still under the skin, so the whole thing is a dirty brown.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-25, 05:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The only one that's really visible..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
The dirt is still under the skin, so the whole thing is a dirty brown.
ewww...
Did it get infected?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-25, 08:53 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "ewww... :eek: Did it get infected?"
I have one on my left wrist from attempting to cut a tree in half with a hand saw, the saw jumped out of the groove and I proceeded to cut into my own wrist several times before I knew what was happening.

I have road rash all over my hands and my right elbow from when I crashed my aunt's quad.

I have a 3 inch scare on my back, from when I tore down my brothers treehouse and a rusted nail came down and got the last laugh.

I have a little scar on my foot from my friends house, forgot what from.

Finally, I have one on my left? Eyebrow from when I got this great idea to go ice-skating on the basketball court with tennis shoes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-08-25, 10:42 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I have one on my left wrist from..."
Right where my hairline starts in the front I have a few stitches. It was halloween and I was 2, and I did a header right into the fire place. Nothing like a bloody pumpkin in the ER.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-08-26, 09:36 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Right where my hairline starts in the..."
I have a scar in the middle of my forehead from when I was little. My cousins and I were running around a plastered post in my grandfather's apartment, my sweater caught on it and I was flung headfirst into the plaster.

I have another scar on my face, about three inches long on my left cheek running vertically. I have no idea where it came from.

On the back of my right ankle is a scar I got from when I was little, about an inch long. I was riding my bike, and my ankle caught in the spokes.

I have a couple of bumps on my right thumb from when I got bitten by an iguana I used to own.

On my left foot, right above my pinky toe is a smooth patch of skin that used to be a scab. I was standing on a rock at Putters, my ankle gave out (as it occasionally does...), and my foot twisted and scraped against the rock as I fell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-15, 08:06 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I have a scar in the middle of my..."
i fell on broken marble tiles and cut my wrist.

and uh, an iron fell on my leg when i was 4
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2009-09-16, 12:24 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Scars."
Right leg, right side, 13". Right leg, left side, 8". Right ankle, 2". Left leg, left side, 10". Various minor ones in other places.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-09-17, 08:49 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Right leg, right side, 13". Right leg,..."
How on earth did you get those scars?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-17, 10:31 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "How on earth did you get those scars?"
Kinky stuff?

I have a scar on my side, now. I got sliced open by my bed, since the springs broke and it got cut waaaaayyyyyy open.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-17, 11:49 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Scars."
Right kneecap.

Was racing my friend around a turn on a bike, lost control, hit a stop sign, flipped over my handlebars, did a summersault on gravel, and landed on my knee.

I never want to see my own kneecap again.

On my left eye I have a scar that almost blinded me in one eye.

Fell off of a bed wheni was 5 or something. Hit on the rim of my eye socket. My two eyes see different colors,one sees the world more in blue and one more in red. Maybe fucked something in my eyes up then lawl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2009-09-27, 08:12 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Scars."
There's a circular one on one thigh about 3" from a spider bite. Then one about 5" on the same thigh. I'm not sure what happened, but it looks like I got felt up by a pirate.

There's one on an elbow from a fall down concrete steps the first time I went to see WWF.

One on my thumb, because at some point it seemed okay to play with a ball of aluminum foil and I managed to get a gash from it.

On one wrist there's one about an inch from it hitting the rack while trying to get the turkey out of the oven.

Then various small ones, mostly around my knees, because I fell off things constantly as a kid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-09-27, 09:11 PM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "There's a circular one on one thigh..."
Mutant Couch said: [Goto]
...a circular one on one thigh about 3" from a spider bite.
They are your  pals,  after all.  Does anyone have
siblings who  have  attacked  them  when they were
younger?  A one-inch scar  remains from that (just
below the hairline).  Two skating-related injuries
are still visible,  such as  the upper lip (from a
10-foot half-pipe) and  the right knee.  Any other
scars are  internal and can't be  seen (that would
explain a frequent bloody nose and...).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-09-28, 06:15 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "They are your  pals,  after all.  Does..."
I don't have any from siblings, but my Older Brother has a few bite marks from when me and hit got into fights. Same for my little brother, too.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-28, 09:46 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "They are your  pals,  after all.  Does..."
I've always been lucky and gotten along with all my siblings.

Also, I'm not sure if it technically counts as a scar, but my left eye isn't as open as my right eye because of "The Incident" that happened when I was 12.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-28, 09:50 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I've always been lucky and gotten along..."
i tear my heart open
n sew myself shut
my weeknezz is
is dat i car 2much
and da scars remind us
that da past iz reel
i tare my hart open
just to feal

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-28, 03:27 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I've always been lucky and gotten along..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
"The Incident" that happened when I was 12.
Hmmm... this sounds interesting... can we hear more?
Also, stop car-ing so much D3V.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-29, 09:30 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Hmmm... this sounds interesting... can..."
You can dig for it if you really want to know.

As soon as you're unbanned, that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-29, 12:11 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You can dig for it if you really want..."
I have one on my knee from falling in a puddle at a park. I still don't know what actually cut me though.

I have several on my forehead from a car accident that put me in a coma.

All others are from self harm because I'm an emo bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-