Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Arrow Happy Bday HOH
Posted 2008-03-11, 12:50 PM
Hope it's a good one bud, take it easy don't get too tripped out, remember we're still in the middle of the damn week

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-11, 12:51 PM in reply to D3V's post "Happy Bday HOH"
Happy birthday, HoH. I hired a female stripper to pop out of the cake. Just make sure they didn't bake her in there like last year. :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-11, 01:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Happy birthday, HoH. I hired a female..."
He's a cannibal, he wants that bitch cooked in!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-11, 01:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "He's a cannibal, he wants that bitch..."
Today is the birthday of HoH.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 01:49 PM in reply to D3V's post "Happy Bday HOH"
Happy birthday sir, and don't do anything that your holy dad would disapprove of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-03-11, 02:03 PM in reply to D3V's post "Happy Bday HOH"
Have a good one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-11, 02:18 PM in reply to D3V's post "Happy Bday HOH"
Don't die. Have fun, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-11, 02:24 PM in reply to D3V's post "Happy Bday HOH"
Happy Birthday, HoH! Hope it's a good 'un!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-11, 04:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Happy Birthday, HoH! Hope it's a good..."
Happy bday!!!!! *insert bday punches here*
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-13, 01:11 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "Happy bday!!!!! *insert bday punches..."
Thanks for the birthday wishes. It's certainly one to remember, having the flu and all. I'm just now starting to feel better. What a way to spend spring break and my 19th. Wahoo!

I did get a US Soccer Jersey, which is the highlight of my gifts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-13, 02:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Thanks for the birthday wishes. It's..."
Meh. 19 and 20 doesn't really matter much anyway.

Snort some tamiflu next time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-03-13, 02:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Meh. 19 and 20 doesn't really matter..."
That is true, just wait 21 is coming up. Shit I know mine will be tight.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-13, 05:22 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Thanks for the birthday wishes. It's..."
Happy Birthday
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2008-03-14, 07:51 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Happy Birthday"
KOCK BLOCKER? WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

/me xplodes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-14, 01:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "KOCK BLOCKER? WHAT THE..."
If he changed his avatar I would have no idea who he is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav