Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2006-03-09, 09:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you're retarded."
(Glory Stands up, Raises hand And says)
I am retarded!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-09, 11:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you're retarded."
!King_Amazon! said:
If you're retarded.
Or not speaking in a literal way
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2006-03-09, 11:12 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Or not speaking in a literal way"
Just started again on an Oceanic PvP server.

Jubei'Thos

GMT +11 ftw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2006-03-10, 04:07 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Just started again on an Oceanic PvP..."
damn cockblocker you should have joined burning legion so you could play with some of the guys from zelaron.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-03-10, 11:04 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "damn cockblocker you should have joined..."
I would have but now that I have seen how cool it is to actually have people on and playing the times that I play I don't think I could go back to a regular server. That was a big problem I had with Kel'thuzad. I have muliple 60s with the best Non-MC gear I could get, I have friends in almost all the top Kel'thuzad raiding guilds. Its not that I couldn't get in, its that I can't make the raids. I usually don't start playing until 9pm or so Hawaii time, all the major guilds start their raids at like 3pm Hawaii time. GMT +11 puts me right in the sweet spot. When I login at 9pm its still 7pm server time, and thats right where I need to be. I made a few low level BG twinks but I could never get them in a BG because by the time I get on everyone has logged for the night. I tried grinding out PvP ranks to get gear but I could never get past rank10 because there was a point that the only BG up was AV and the que was a 2hr wait. Oceanic Servers are where I need to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2006-03-10, 06:22 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Level 14 takes like 30 minutes"
Keep in mind that I have a 5 year old neice who insists on "helping" me play. That and I don't grind. I quest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-11, 11:11 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Keep in mind that I have a 5 year old..."
Questing is the quickest way to level
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-12, 06:38 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Questing is the quickest way to level"
argue argue mumble mumble

ebay is the quickest way to level
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-12, 06:39 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "argue argue mumble mumble ebay is..."
In all honesty, a mixture of Grinding and Questing is the quickest way to level. Grind, and if there are quests for the mobs you are grinding, grab them. If there are quests that are quick EXP, do them. If there are quests that give good rewards, do them. Don't do quests that take forever and only give experience, it's not worth it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-14, 09:07 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "In all honesty, a mixture of Grinding..."
mumble mumble quickest way to level is to level multiple characters and use rested xp mumble mumble less time per character mumble
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-15, 12:23 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "mumble mumble quickest way to level is..."
i have a 44, 23,10 on burning legion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Petey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPetey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Petey35

Posted 2006-04-08, 04:33 AM in reply to Petey35's post starting "i have a 44, 23,10 on burning legion"
60 NightElf Druid 8/8 Cenaurion Rank 8 /w PVP Gear +epic mount >-< Lightning's Blade

33 Hunter, 19 warlock, 19 rogue all on Lightning's blade

and a 19 Orc Rogue on Gurubashi

All of my RL friends play on the same servers as I do and we've been runnin vent it's great fun when I've got the time. Matter of fact, we just downed Ragnaros tonight which was fun, I might link our guild's promotional video sometime.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2006-04-08, 04:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "60 NightElf Druid 8/8 Cenaurion Rank 8..."
lol 8/8 cenarion

Just got my 8/8 DS the other day. Not sure if I want to break that for my Striker set :/

Mal'Ganis all the way, with the new hardware, lag is pretty much non-existent
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2006-04-21, 03:38 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "lol 8/8 cenarion Just got my 8/8 DS..."
Burning Legion - Horde

I run 4 60's there, a 45 Warlock, a 42 Rogue, a 42 Druid on Stormreaver, and nothing else worth mentioning.

I play a Priest as my main, you can check his equipment here: http://ctprofiles.net/533941
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2006-04-21, 12:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "60 NightElf Druid 8/8 Cenaurion Rank 8..."
D3V said:
60 NightElf Druid 8/8 Cenaurion Rank 8 /w PVP Gear +epic mount >-< Lightning's Blade

33 Hunter, 19 warlock, 19 rogue all on Lightning's blade

and a 19 Orc Rogue on Gurubashi

All of my RL friends play on the same servers as I do and we've been runnin vent it's great fun when I've got the time. Matter of fact, we just downed Ragnaros tonight which was fun, I might link our guild's promotional video sometime.
Whats it like playing on Ming's server?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2006-04-24, 09:04 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Burning Legion - Horde I run 4 60's..."
http://ctprofiles.net/11803

^ mine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2006-04-25, 01:14 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "http://ctprofiles.net/11803 ^ mine"
I started playing again also and I play on dragon maw with friends from school. I've only been playing for 2 days so my druid is lvl 20 also have a priest and mage both at level 10 and a warrior at 8
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-04-25, 08:49 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "lol 8/8 cenarion Just got my 8/8 DS..."
Randuin said:
lol 8/8 cenarion

Just got my 8/8 DS the other day. Not sure if I want to break that for my Striker set :/

Mal'Ganis all the way, with the new hardware, lag is pretty much non-existent
Omg, hunters exist!? I've never seen one before ...wow. Really, is that a real one? You must be kidding!

Just joshing. There are like 2x any other class in hunters .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-25, 09:50 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Omg, hunters exist!? I've never seen..."
wow your exalted with brood already?? man you got NICE stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2006-04-25, 11:28 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "wow your exalted with brood already??..."
His rep menu says Honored, the ring says it required exalted, I'm confused.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!