Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: What is your opinion of Fury Warriors
Gimp. MS Warriors kick more ass. 0 0%
Working as intended. They are alright but very gear dependent 5 62.50%
Overpowered. OMGWTFBBQNERF 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Rogues in plate.
Posted 2006-04-19, 07:15 PM
Fury Warriors. If you have been around (if you are reading this I am sure you have) you have heard the term before "Rogues in Plate". I am interested in your opinions on the subject.

Before you vote watch this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arrior&pl=true

Last edited by kockblocker1; 2006-04-19 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Adding the evidence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2006-04-19, 07:54 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "Rogues in plate."
Rank 14. Its fine learn2play.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-04-19, 08:37 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "Rogues in plate."
HWL tends to do that. I, as a rogue, run from any equal level war!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-19, 09:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "HWL tends to do that. I, as a rogue,..."
my main character is a rogue and i would have to say that is overpowered and also rank 14 rogues can't do nearly that much dmg or take on 4 people at once

Last edited by iceman887; 2006-04-19 at 09:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2006-04-20, 05:09 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "my main character is a rogue and i..."
I'm a frost mage, any warrior or rogue is just a bunny or a snake or even a badger to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-04-20, 06:45 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "my main character is a rogue and i..."
You do realize that this warrior has the best PvE gear with rank 14 weapons, right?

Just because he accounts for 0.01% of the warriors out there doesn't mean he's overpowered. With gear like that, he deserves to be an unstopable killing machine.

Take any fury warrior with normal MC gear and he does maybe 50% of this guy's damage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2006-04-20, 09:26 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "You do realize that this warrior has..."
i'm just saying that even a rogue with the same level of gear won't do that much damage OR have the survivability that he does
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2006-04-20, 12:09 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i'm just saying that even a rogue with..."
iceman887 said:
i'm just saying that even a rogue with the same level of gear won't do that much damage OR have the survivability that he does

QFT

I would also like to add that even an MS spec warrior with the exact gear won't be able to output the hurt Hulksmash does. His white damage crits hit for more than the average tier1 rogue's BS crits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2006-04-20, 06:48 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Rank 14. Its fine learn2play."
MightyJoe said:
Rank 14. Its fine learn2play.
Okay newb question wth is Rank 14 items? I play WoW, but i am only lvl 44 unless you are talking about the BG ranking, i dont know what rank 14 is, especailly if it has to do with items.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-04-20, 07:12 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "Okay newb question wth is Rank 14..."
tidus2005 said:
Okay newb question wth is Rank 14 items? I play WoW, but i am only lvl 44 unless you are talking about the BG ranking, i dont know what rank 14 is, especailly if it has to do with items.

This is a start:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/flash-rewards/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2006-04-20, 07:39 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "This is a start:..."
I don't see what's so spectacular about the rank 14 weapons. The 1 handers blow for the most part, the 2 handers are pretty nice though. I'd use the staff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-04-20, 08:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't see what's so spectacular about..."
Your mom uses the staff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-04-20, 09:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Your mom uses the staff."
WHAT!!! the one handers blow? you have got to be kidding me, they are STILL the BEST one handers in the game besides this sword from aq40 that is debatable
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2006-04-20, 10:12 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "WHAT!!! the one handers blow? you have..."
I want to see hwl combat rogue vs equally geared warrior.

That would be a good fight XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-20, 10:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I want to see hwl combat rogue vs..."
just go to warcraftmovies and look under the rogue section and look for combat rogue rank 14 and in the video there will probably one of those fights, there are tons of videos of those kinds of fights
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2006-04-21, 08:10 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "Okay newb question wth is Rank 14..."
Basically rank 14 is the highest pvp rank you can get. Its like a good 3 month grind, once you get it, you have access to some of the top gear in the game. People that get that high a rank, should be rewarded for having others play thier account/never seeing sunlight.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-04-21, 10:20 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Basically rank 14 is the highest pvp..."
It's pretty impossible to get to rank 14 without other people playing your account, since most of the people who are rank 14 or are getting to rank 14 are doing the same thing and you have to compete with that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-04-22, 06:06 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Basically rank 14 is the highest pvp..."
It's 3 month grind if you are getting a standing of 1 eveyr single week for this 3 months...

It took me three months alone to hit rank 11. I got my kodo and warhorse and said fuck this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-24, 09:07 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It's 3 month grind if you are getting a..."
Rank 14 weapons are slowly becoming worse and worse but undoubtly still some of the best around. Apart from the Silithid Claw, the one handers are the best PvE hunter weapons in the game.

EDIT: Granted the unseen AQ40 loot could be better but C'Thun Stage 2 is still bugged as hell, gratz Blizz

Last edited by Randuin; 2006-04-24 at 09:14 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin