Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

The Matrix
Posted 2002-06-01, 11:09 PM
Isnt it possible that we are living in the matrix right now, as we speak? theres really no way of knowing for sure, unless u get freed, a la Neo. what do u guys think? are we in?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-06-01, 11:13 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "The Matrix"
i think i saw the movie and it was cool, but.... ahh gawd damnit got me thinkin of the spooky after the movie effect it left on everyone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-02, 07:35 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post "The Matrix"
i wish that was true... but it makes sense
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-02, 07:41 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post "The Matrix"
you have watched matrix too many times
go back to the reality...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-06-02, 11:12 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post "The Matrix"
yeah sure the hpothesis is possible but saying that we are living in some aliens' sience labortary makes just as much sence and as likely too, dont you think?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-02, 12:11 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "The Matrix"
nopp... how about-- BULL SHIT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-06-02, 02:00 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "The Matrix"
but it is possible. id LOVE to see u prove me wrong

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-06-02, 02:07 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "The Matrix"
ugh some punk dood knocked at my door right after my computer started typing 'follow the white rabbit'... thats not a good sign is it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-02, 02:11 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "The Matrix"
lolololol. did he pay you? and invite you to a club? but seriously, i thought about this a while ago, and its freaky how possible it is

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-06-02, 02:15 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "The Matrix"
*afk* for a couple hours im going to a club with rob zombie music
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-07, 04:59 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "The Matrix"
It'd be nice, for sure. Hack into the "system" to make anything you want appear before your eyes? Why not!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-06-07, 05:01 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "The Matrix"
Why don't you try comprehending death... or perhaps think of true infinity and the universe... maybe think like I do and constantly wonder what gives atoms mass if electrons and protons are energy.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-07, 06:22 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "The Matrix"
i tried comprehending death once, i almost lost it lol

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord