Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Earth
Posted 2002-05-24, 03:24 PM
Earth is a giant conspiracy. Not really, but look at this site. I mean, lets talk about repitition theory.

www.timecube.com

click on it, if you have enough time to read it.
and i mean seriously. it took me 45 minutes to read the first page

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boomerang

Posted 2002-05-24, 03:36 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Earth"
You nazi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-05-24, 03:38 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Earth"
nazi. what are you talking about. i thought it was funny. "EAT MY SHORTS", Bart Simpson.

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boomerang

Posted 2002-05-25, 07:42 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Earth"
rrrrrrrrrrright, sorry to say it but I dont think earth is ruled under a cube...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-05-25, 11:24 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Earth"
ummm that was a bit stupid man lol the person who wrote that is a nazi tree hugger only that kind of irony is a true conspiracy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-25, 12:20 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Earth"
wow..... thats crazy.... frickin psychotic nazi bastard. lol.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-28, 10:32 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Earth"
okay. al least some of you actually got the joke. i on't believe that stuff, it is just that i thought the site was funny. it makes no sense. it is all the same stuff repeated.

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Boomerang

Posted 2002-05-28, 10:48 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Earth"
He has a problem with font sizes, huh?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-28, 06:40 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Earth"
It seems that font sizes aren't the only problem that guys has... Completely Insane or just joking??????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-15, 10:38 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Earth"
Quote:
orignally said by that crazy Time Cube guy
I will give $1,000.00 to any person who can disprove 4 days in each earth rotation.
I can.. 1 Day is defined as 1 earth rotation. I win!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-06-19, 04:34 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Earth"
congrats you win 1,000.00 dollars just give me all your information so i can stoc.......ssend you your money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia