Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments
Posted 2003-01-09, 07:35 PM

Newest Sig, HOPEFULLY the last one * PostComments*
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-01-09, 07:53 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
Background isn't very interesting (+ low quality), and the text is just...well...out of the picture (pun and no pun intended).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2003-01-09, 08:10 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
i guided him like 9/10 with the border
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-09, 08:56 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
Oh, and you might consider anti-aliasing your text once in the next century, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2003-01-09, 09:24 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
me? if you mean him whee! btw i don't even know how to do that anti-aliasing thing... heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-09, 09:58 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
Both of you.

Btw, you might want to fix this (in red box):

Last edited by Bezier; 2003-01-09 at 10:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bezier

Posted 2003-01-09, 10:06 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
tell me how? TEACH ME!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-09, 10:26 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
Randuin said:
tell me how? TEACH ME!
*Note... use anything BUT "None".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg antialias_location.jpg (18.0 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by Bezier; 2003-01-09 at 10:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bezier

Posted 2003-01-10, 01:17 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
I do.. i use SMOOTH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-01-10, 01:35 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"

What you guys think of this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-01-10, 03:27 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
i like that alot... its pretty nice... 7/10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1

Posted 2003-01-10, 03:43 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
I liked the first one. 7/10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-10, 03:56 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
Use ANYTHING but Courier (unless it's used sparingly in grunge).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bezier

Posted 2003-01-10, 04:00 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
Courier is my fav font, so im gonna use it, rate it plz , thats gonna be my new sig since first is blurry~~!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-01-10, 04:27 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
nice ripped background
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-10, 04:45 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
Courier font looks terrible in most pieces, unless, like I said, it was in some sort of grunge atmosphere (in which it would be inconsistant typewrite)... so if you want it rated, expect to get graded down due to bad choice of font.

Again, the text in your new isn't very appealing.
Btw, "Lime Photos" is on the border. Might want to fix that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bezier

Posted 2003-01-10, 04:50 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
Randuin said:
nice ripped background
Everything to you it's ripped isn't it?

by the way, great sig...I give you 9/10...much better than your pevious signatures!!! Keep going!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2003-01-10, 05:02 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
VComegasin said:
Randuin said:
nice ripped background
Everything to you it's ripped isn't it?
Actually, he does this thing called "photography". You know, the camera? He even proved that he didn't rip his sig by posting a thread with his very own photography shots from around town.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bezier

Posted 2003-01-10, 05:27 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
err vcome... lime's sig IS ripped go to google go into images and search under autumn and bam it's there

EDIT: Wrong autumn pic! The one lime used came with windows XP or 2k can't remember which
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-10, 06:02 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "HOPEFULLY my last sig post comments"
I made a new one, Randuin , i showed you the pic with the orange clouds and the tree, i used it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LimeDeMoN