Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Noooo I dunno how this happened.. FUCK!!!
Posted 2004-03-20, 01:45 AM
i came on bnet this morning... and half my chars were gone.. and my items all dissapeared.. FUCK NOOOOO!!!

can sum1 give plz tell me how this could hve happened..

looks like ill have 2 start over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-03-20, 05:29 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "Noooo I dunno how this happened....."
i don´t know how this can happen but i had it 4 time in the last 2 months ...
i asked very much how can something like this can happen but all anwsers i get wer :
get in your pw numbers and "§$%§$& or something like this...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-03-20, 09:23 AM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "i don´t know how this can happen but i..."
Either your password got pwnt or blizz pwnt you. Call them and find out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-03-20, 11:44 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Either your password got pwnt or blizz..."
Also, scan your computer for any trojans, so this wont happen again if trojan virus' were the cause
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-20, 03:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Also, scan your computer for any..."
i scan my comp for trojans and virus's every day.. i rang blizz... they will try to restore the acc. as soon as possible.. but i hope they do.. coz i had 2 IK set & mav & Aldurs set.
and alot of better items as well
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-03-20, 04:41 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i scan my comp for trojans and virus's..."
"keyloggers"
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-03-22, 12:50 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting ""keyloggers""
If you were to call bnet, cuz ur accnt was hacked, can u get all the items back? And what if you cant get ur pw back on the account, could u make a new account and have them give all ur stuff back?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-03-22, 01:15 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "If you were to call bnet, cuz ur accnt..."
most likely no.... but if you can convice them that someone exploited your account from with serverside bug... then you could possibly get it rolled back... when the password recovery exploit happened it took them like a month for them to rollback my shit... by that time i had better shit than before... and when they roll it back... it's baccccck... old days...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-22, 02:34 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "most likely no.... but if you can..."
Blizzard is not responsible for lost items. They may, however, return your account to you, but they wont replace any lost items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-04-02, 06:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Blizzard is not responsible for lost..."
aaahh.. actually K_A! ur wrong.. they restored my acc and most of the items are back..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-04-02, 07:44 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "aaahh.. actually K_A! ur wrong.. they..."
i am happy for you
excuse me plz for my bad english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight