Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Your User Name's Meaning
Posted 2004-02-27, 08:58 PM
Well, there was a thread like this long ago, and we have alot of new members. Also, I changed my user name back to Kuja`s since then.

It was originally Kuja's #1, but according to the large ammount of people who wanted to put me on their ignore lists, it the apostrophe messed it up. So I became Kuja`s #1

It has two meanings.
1. Kuja is #1
2. I am Kuja's #1 fan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-02-27, 09:06 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your User Name's Meaning"
my name was []\[]emesis Then people started to bitch about the brackets fucking up quotes, so LiveWire was my name on alot of other forums.

I'm just a Live Wire. Always awake. i rarely sleep...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-27, 09:07 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "my name was []\[]emesis Then people..."
Two words: Star Trek.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-02-27, 09:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Two words: Star Trek."
GravitonSurge = StarTrek =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-27, 09:12 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "GravitonSurge = StarTrek =\"
Heh. Jessifer is the bastard-child combination of Jessica and Jennifer. Someone kept on getting me mixed up with a Jennifer, so they started calling me Jessifer instead.

And it stuck with everyone, rather annoyingly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-02-27, 10:27 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your User Name's Meaning"
I use to be Ace when I was young, and I was super fast at running, so I would be like Ace Runner, but for games I would use ace... well my mom met Glen(my step-dad) and he used Ace for everything, even his work tag had ace... so to stop confusion I took Ace and the R from runner and made Acer

Long story
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-02-27, 10:30 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I use to be Ace when I was young, and I..."
LUHIZOT

well, my name is Luiz Otavio, so LUIZOT

I put an "H" in the middle to makes me kool (LUHIZOT) . ROFL ! LMAO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-02-27, 10:30 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I use to be Ace when I was young, and I..."
Always thought it was the computer "Acer" lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-27, 10:48 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Always thought it was the computer..."
Sovereign means supreme ruler, or something of that sort.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-27, 11:05 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Sovereign means supreme ruler, or..."
Penny_Bags... first thing I saw was a monopoly box when I was scrambling to find new "UbEr D000pS!!?!?" in the d2 section... so I picked that as my username.

Yay.

Yeah, I made this thread a while ago, good to bring it back up though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-02-27, 11:09 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Penny_Bags... first thing I saw was a..."
Michael Jordan the 2nd. I've been using this name since I was about 6, and I've just stuck with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-02-28, 02:21 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Always thought it was the computer..."
LiveWire said:
Always thought it was the computer "Acer" lol
I didnt even know about the computer company Acer till I was like 14
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-02-28, 07:01 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "I didnt even know about the computer..."
I was making a new account on b.net and everything I wanted was taken. I got frustrated and pounded the keyboard. I just rearranged the letters and I became Jizmo. And no, it isn't supposed to be immature, you perverts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-02-28, 08:43 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I was making a new account on b.net and..."
Well my real first name is Gang, and my spanish friends call me Ganga for somereason in highschool...... and no I am not a fucking girl, it's anonnying that people ask that everywhere I use this name..."Are you a girl?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-02-28, 08:48 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Well my real first name is Gang, and my..."
Are you a girl?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-28, 08:51 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Are you a girl?"
Yes, ready to fuck now? I have my asshole, eyesockets, ears or moth where you want to go first?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-02-28, 08:58 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Yes, ready to fuck now? I have my..."
Don't Spanish people add "a's" to the end of words for female representation?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-28, 09:04 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Don't Spanish people add "a's" to the..."
Not everywords... and I am kinda hangover from last night drinking now... dam headach
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-02-28, 09:36 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Not everywords... and I am kinda..."
Jamesadin: (Jaymes.ah.din) n. A mix of my middle nsme and Paladin. Origonally "JamesThePaladin", but I decided to short it to Jamesadin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-02-28, 09:47 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Jamesadin: (Jaymes.ah.din) n. A mix of..."
Long story

Will my bro has his own rap group, and they recorded out of my studio(computer in bedroom closet) so i needed a rap name. The first two letters in my real name are "Ty" so i looked up some words in the dictionary that started with "ty" and were pronounced the way they are in my name. I came across Tyrant which is pretty much an evil ruler/person. After a while i found out another person had the same nick name but they were already on a record label so i had to change mine. Pissed me off, i then looked back in the dictionary under "ty" and found "Tyrannicide" which is a killer of a evil person/ ruler (tyrant)

So all in all, My name means killer of a tyrant.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~

Last edited by Tyrannicide; 2004-02-28 at 09:50 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide