Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Grin Zelaron At School
Posted 2004-02-02, 08:31 AM
How many of you visit zelaron while you are on school grounds.

I usually give a brief glance at the boards before class starts (during the morning announcements our school has). Then if i finish the assignment on time, which i usualy do because this is an easy class, i go on and post to try to waste time .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-02, 08:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Zelaron At School"
Yeah.. um. I never visit Zelaron at school. I'm too busy talking to friends.. and stuff. GW SOV!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-02-02, 08:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Zelaron At School"
I do sometimes, during programming class.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-02-02, 12:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Zelaron At School"
All the time. Usually class will let out earlier than scheduled (especially if there's a test). I just head to the computer lab and read Zelaron and play StarKingdoms..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-02-02, 02:16 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "All the time. Usually class will let..."
Our school firewalled Zelaron, I think it is cuz they think mantralord was the cause of some of the crashing servers and they probly blocked every site he went to from school computers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-02-02, 03:25 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Our school firewalled Zelaron, I think..."
Acer said:
Our school firewalled Zelaron, I think it is cuz they think mantralord was the cause of some of the crashing servers and they probly blocked every site he went to from school computers

????? are you in same school/college? as mantralord??

BTW its blocked on my school too, dont know why, doubt theres anybody from there that visited and did somethign so they blocked it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-02-02, 03:29 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "????? are you in same school/college?..."
Too busy dealing drugs to do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-02-02, 06:39 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Too busy dealing drugs to do that."
I used to when Robotic still went, but usually to post something dumb for him to use his mod powers with. Its kind of dull without him there making stupid comments.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-02-02, 06:51 PM in reply to p1ng's post starting "I used to when Robotic still went, but..."
p1ng said:
I used to when Robotic still went, but usually to post something dumb for him to use his mod powers with. Its kind of dull without him there making stupid comments.
I don't, unless I got an hour of nothing to do. (class wise)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-02-02, 07:23 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "I don't, unless I got an hour of..."
Sometimes I go on at school, not regularly or anything though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-02-02, 07:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Zelaron At School"
Sovereign said:
How many of you visit zelaron while you are on school grounds.

I usually give a brief glance at the boards before class starts (during the morning announcements our school has). Then if i finish the assignment on time, which i usualy do because this is an easy class, i go on and post to try to waste time .
I visit here while I am at college when I have time to kill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-03, 01:47 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "????? are you in same school/college?..."
Hades-Knight said:
????? are you in same school/college? as mantralord??

BTW its blocked on my school too, dont know why, doubt theres anybody from there that visited and did somethign so they blocked it
He was in 12th last year and I was in 11th, and yes I was in his 7th hour computer class. That is how I found out about Zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-02-03, 03:32 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "He was in 12th last year and I was in..."
I have before, in the computer labs, but not usually. I only visit when I'm trying to quell my urges for mass murdering from all my work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-02-03, 03:58 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I have before, in the computer labs,..."
I'm guily of posting at work.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-02-03, 04:54 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I'm guily of posting at work."
I wouldn't visit Zelaron at school ever. I laugh at those people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-02-03, 05:00 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Our school firewalled Zelaron, I think..."
Acer said:
I have the solution to all of your problems. Download this at home and burn it to a CD. It's slackware linux. It works directly off the CD. No installation required or anything. It's easy to use. If you feel like it try it.

http://slax.linux-live.org/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-02-03, 05:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I have the solution to all of your..."
Listen all you that say zela is blocked at school. Its not, you just are doing the wrong thing, goto the address bar and type http://zelaron.com/forums/ and then press enter. Walla!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-02-03, 06:15 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Listen all you that say zela is blocked..."
zagggon said:
Listen all you that say zela is blocked at school. Its not, you just are doing the wrong thing, goto the address bar and type http://zelaron.com/forums/ and then press enter. Walla!
That isn't always true.At my girlfriend's school she tried to go here and it said it was classified as a game and it was restricted.Some schools are crap and only let you go to educational sites.This site has a possibility to be educational so it shouldn't be considered a game.

I am at college right now and it lets me go here though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-03, 08:20 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I'm guily of posting at work."
RoboticSilence said:
I'm guily of posting at work.
NuMarkets isnt work. Thats getting paid for what you already do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-02-18, 08:42 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "That isn't always true.At my..."
Eh, im at school right now bored as hell.

Its easy to get around blocked sites, just type in the ip. Go to run and type cmd or command and then type ping www.zelaron.com then type in the numbers at the top and put them where u would put www.zelaron.com and your in! or type the hexadecimal version of the ip. Cant get to run? Go to a folder...any folder and go to the top where it says address, then type C: once ur at C: go to command and do the previous steps.

Walla!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-