Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-01-29, 12:01 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Cant get enough diablo 2 right now :(..."
haha, so true sovereign. My skool has old p2's, year old p4's and shitty old apples and the newest apple flat screen ones that r also pieces of shit. If i could i would be playing games at lunch. Games like ffxi or graal. Good ol graal.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-01-29, 12:48 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "haha, so true sovereign. My skool has..."
At work we have new Athlon XP computers and my dad bought a G5 recently... Even though I'm not a fan of Macs that G5 is cool shit I must say.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-29, 01:21 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "At work we have new Athlon XP computers..."
yes, but macs still fucking suck compared to p4's and Athlon proccessors

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-01-29, 01:24 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "yes, but macs still fucking suck..."
If you're thinking of school macs, of course they suck, anything that is cheap enough to buy in bulk sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-29, 01:26 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "yes, but macs still fucking suck..."
Tyrannicide said:
yes, but macs still fucking suck compared to p4's and Athlon proccessors
Note that the "Mac" is not a processor... why are you comparing a computer to a group of processors. The Apple G5 has dual 2Ghz Intel 64bit POWER4 processors. The G5 owns the fuck out of anything on the market, little kids.
Oh yeah... and Eddie: Macs usually cost more than PCs. The G5 my dad bought was $4500 with a 17 inch monitor.

Il papa caca nei legno?

Last edited by RoboticSilence; 2004-01-29 at 01:29 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-29, 03:32 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Note that the "Mac" is not a..."
Yea, but what r u going to do. A PC is still better the a Mac. give me all the stats for a G5.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-01-29, 05:23 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Note that the "Mac" is not a..."
RoboticSilence said:
Eddie: Macs usually cost more than PCs. The G5 my dad bought was $4500 with a 17 inch monitor.

I'm talking about the crappy I-Macs/E-Macs they buy for schools in bulk... you never see a 4,000 computer at a school unless it's like a server.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-29, 06:38 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "I'm talking about the crappy..."
I was made for lovin' you baby, you were made for lovin' me. I can't get enough of you baby, can you get enough of me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-29, 06:40 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "I was made for lovin' you baby, you..."
I cant get enough of those wacky moderators closing dumb topics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng