Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

France out to conquer again
Posted 2004-05-10, 05:35 PM
I think that France is creating hidden cyborgs to help take over the world! The thing is, they may be made in France, but they are made of Arabian parts >.> France is out to conquer the world again....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-10, 05:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "France out to conquer again"
This is getting absurd.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-05-10, 06:04 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "This is getting absurd."
Or, is it so absurd, that it could be...true?

France also has a secret pact with Russia. If France conquers America, Russia gets California.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-10, 06:08 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "France out to conquer again"
KagomJack said:
I think that France is creating hidden cyborgs to help take over the world! The thing is, they may be made in France, but they are made of Arabian parts >.> France is out to conquer the world again....
Lmao if you think France ever conqured the world then your an idiot. You could hardly call what Napoleon did "Conquer the world", after all look what the Russians did to his army... FRANCE SUCKS!!!!!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-10, 06:10 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Lmao if you think France ever conqured..."
France has some dark secrets that we may never know zag. Never ever cut out the seemingly weakest link...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-10, 06:11 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Lmao if you think France ever conqured..."
zagggon said:
Lmao if you think France ever conqured the world then your an idiot. You could hardly call what Napoleon did "Conquer the world", after all look what the Russians did to his army... FRANCE SUCKS!!!!!
France was a powerful nation at one time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-10, 06:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "France was a powerful nation at one..."
No your wrong Jack the French are pussies, for heavens sake they let the weak little Italians under Mussolini beat them, if that does not scream pussies then nothing does.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-10, 06:18 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "No your wrong Jack the French are..."
zagggon said:
No your wrong Jack the French are pussies, for heavens sake they let the weak little Italians under Mussolini beat them, if that does not scream pussies then nothing does.
Please read closely:

Mjordan2nd said:
France was a powerful nation at one time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-10, 06:22 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Please read closely:"
I dun care so hah!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-10, 06:37 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "I dun care so hah!"
you should, they're slowly gathering their strength again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-10, 07:18 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Lmao if you think France ever conqured..."
Napolean conquered all of Europe. That's 1/7th of the world. He would have had it if he hadn't tried to invade huge-ass Russia. Anyways, that's something..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-10, 07:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Napolean conquered all of Europe. ..."
yeah, it's all because of Mother Russia's Scorched Earth Policy! Well, I've to believe that France will get all the major world leaders high and then take over the country while they are impaired.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-10, 09:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "yeah, it's all because of Mother..."
France isn't powerful, just currupt. I mean, look at what they did to the U.N. through Iraq.

Last edited by badboy; 2004-05-10 at 09:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-10, 09:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "France out to conquer again"
Who wants a freedom fry?

France couldn't even win a war against my lame-ass town. We would own them so much because they would be too busy using each other as horses and riding each other. And since we have more nukes than anybody else, let's point them skyward and make the Eifell Tower go KABOOM!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-11, 04:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Who wants a freedom fry? France..."
can we strap my French teacher to the nuke?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-11, 04:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "can we strap my French teacher to the..."
Yes, along with all the gay people, and bisexuals (you).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-11, 04:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yes, along with all the gay people, and..."
(Ok, you need to get off the bisexual thing now. It's immature and old now)

Well, France may be too much of a pussy to fight, but they don't have troubles getting assassins :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-11, 09:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "(Ok, you need to get off the bisexual..."
I think the French are pretty much communist, we shouldn't be their "ally".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-12, 06:27 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "France out to conquer again"
where is the le pussay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-05-13, 10:48 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "I think the French are pretty much..."
badboy said:
I think the French are pretty much communist, we shouldn't be their "ally".
I think we should invite Britain to join us in taking it over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon