Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Bush's terrorism acts
Posted 2003-11-27, 01:14 PM
I've been holding this for a long time but I really need to say it!
Bush's terrorism acts:

#1: He bombed the shit out of Afghanistanians because Al'Quaida
took responsibility for 9-11. I think he set it up just to kill'em
just to fullfil his sick ego.

#2: He forged the documents about Iraqi having biochemical
weapons just to bomb'em.

#3: Generally America is putting her nose in other peoples
buisness.

Everyone who agrees with me or has something to add just post a reply.
FugiTive
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FugiTive is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFugiTive is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FugiTive

Posted 2003-11-27, 01:28 PM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
Just to be a bitch, i want you to support and PROOVE everything you just said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-28, 09:56 AM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
Bush lacks official reasons for his deeds, but forged documents about weapons of mass destruction just to bomb them is just plain stupid. Clearly, Bush wanted Saddam to be a goner, and he won't return again.

"America is putting her nose in other peoples
buisness.
"
Some countries have actually claimed that the US is responsible for the deaths of their people for not helping them on time, as if the US should be required to take action and support the world. In fact, maybe the Bush administration feels a need to "help" the world for various reasons, even if that's just a false reason to stay in charge and not become far too loathed. Who knows, maybe Bush read Machiavelli's The Prince.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-11-28, 09:59 AM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"

Edited by KA 

Pointless picture that doesn't belong here, if you want laughs go somewhere else, this is for serious discussion.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2003-12-17 at 02:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-12-17, 01:00 AM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
ROFL @ THAT SHIT
"Two hands working do more than a thousand praying."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-20, 04:04 AM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
I think bush set up the 9/11 things, hey why not. There is no proof from me, and there never will be.

I don't work for the government, and even if I did, they've got that story so far covered up and destroyed its not even funny.

I think that he feels bad for his dad being just as stupid as him and not killing the mexican (saddam) the first time that he just wants to run in the and start fighting with the rockchuckers (iraqis).

Yes, the US is putting 'her' nose in everyones business, well I don't give a shit about that, I think that if we didn't go around being nosy we could be bombed at any moment.

I think that most of the stuff we hear on the news about iraq and the towel heads is bullshit and made up.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-20, 07:34 AM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
We could be bombed if we didn't stick our nose in other country's business? Hell, I think we will be bombed some day because we DO stick our nose in everyone's business. Watch Bowling for Columbine to get a reality on how much we do it. Freaking crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-12-20, 08:15 AM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
D3V said:
I think bush set up the 9/11 things, hey why not. There is no proof from me, and there never will be.
Any event that has ever been done through history has been stored in the medium of light. For instance, imagine that you have a music cd you get sick of, then you walk outside, throw it into the air and smash it with a sledgehammer once it hits the ground. It shatters into pieces that cannot be repaired, but how can you restore the CD?

The event is recorded in light, which moves away from the scene at c (299,792,458 m/s). If an alien on a planet far away would look at the back of the CD through a telescope in the exact moment when the light hits him, he would be able to see all the microscopic binary numbers on the back of the CD, and therefore be able to restore the lost information for you.

Some light and radiation at close-to-c speeds moves through walls, so even if you've commited an act aeons ago, you could still see the event happen from far away. Of course, actually going to another planet at speeds faster than light isn't the easiest of things to do. Tachyons are said to move faster, but relativity cannot use them for their calculations as the travel time turns imaginary.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-12-20, 04:21 PM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
Chruser, only a certain amount of photons are emitted...as the distance gets farther and farther you lose that information because not as many of the original photons are there. So eventually all you'll have is a blurry image.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-12-26, 07:06 AM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
We talking about spectra here? Well since Chruser is talking about alien we don't know what kind of telescope they use... but we use radio telescope and the photons lost because of the dust in space block the "blue photons". I doubt that alien would use the same telescope as us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-12-28, 11:38 PM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
All this talk about aliens has me all frisky! Do go on! Oh plz do!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-29, 12:04 AM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
For one shut the hell up.

And they wouldn't be using a telescope that is anything similar to our own, they probably have built-in uh... I guess telescopes in their heads which allows them to zoom in as far as they are willing just by thinking of it. Aliens are far more advanced than us, they're just playing jokes with us for now.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-31, 01:40 PM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
D3V said:
For one shut the hell up.

And they wouldn't be using a telescope that is anything similar to our own, they probably have built-in uh... I guess telescopes in their heads which allows them to zoom in as far as they are willing just by thinking of it. Aliens are far more advanced than us, they're just playing jokes with us for now.
So your saying shut the hell up about all the alien,telescope.ect and then you start rambling on about it? Your such a dumba55.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-01-06, 03:08 PM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
Listen this fuckin shit bout the pres setting shit up and bombing ppl for no reason is fuckin bullshit. Every single pres we have had ppl has tried to explain conspiracies set up by them. Most of these r proven false. And i would like to see alot of the ppl in this forum bcum pres see how they do. and about stickin noses in other ppl's business........If we did not help the world and TRY to keep the peace then no one else would. And we would be having ppl like Sadam running all over the fuckin place.

sorry for the we shit, I know we are not all americans on this forum... but i am.TRY

Last edited by MarkiX; 2004-01-06 at 03:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-07, 03:20 PM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
Chruser said:
Who knows, maybe Bush read Machiavelli's The Prince.
I highly doubt it, but I don't doub that someone read it TO him
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-01-07, 03:23 PM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
Jizmo said:
We could be bombed if we didn't stick our nose in other country's business? Hell, I think we will be bombed some day because we DO stick our nose in everyone's business. Watch Bowling for Columbine to get a reality on how much we do it. Freaking crazy.
Okay asshat, you can't get a reality on something from watching a subjective and opinionated documentary, step off the turf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-01-07, 06:12 PM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
Opinionated? Bullshit. How can you have an opinion based on a fact? That's like saying.. "Gravity? Well, I don't know.. maybe."

The guy that filmed it didn't just make that shit up; there's no point in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-01-07, 06:16 PM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
The Prince is THE greatest work on politics ever written in my opinion...or at least of what i've read. I'm sure bush has read it...or as penny put it has had some1 read it 2 him...lol. His ideas are scary, but true imo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-07, 08:55 PM in reply to FugiTive's post "Bush's terrorism acts"
Bush didn't set up the Iraq war, he was set up by someone in the "intelligence" (and I use the term loosely) divison. He acted on false information and is taking the blame for it. Hell, if I'd been told that an enemy country posed such a serious threat, I would've acted similarly to the way he did.

Now, I still don't like Dubya, but I have become a little sympathetic towards him in regards to this war.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm