Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Post Is life worth living?

Posted 2003-11-10, 01:58 PM
Just a question. I got home today and I didn't feel like doing my homework. I started to think, "What am I doing here? What is my real purpose for being here today or any other day? I mean, does anybody really even care about what I say or think or do? What is the meaning of life if all I can think about is sadness?" It really got me mad because I am frequently ignored in school when I try to talk to my friends. My grades are always bad and nobody helps me when I ask. I get made fun of for being an Indian everyday. It seems to my parents what I say has no meaning to them as long as I get decent grades to them *A+*, which they think I am getting. I hate having to take away my report cards and stash them in fear of getting yelled at. What is the point of doing anything if no body cares? Why even try to succeed when I am always surrounded by sorrow? I think too much is what I am guessing. I always guess the options in a situation that probobly shoudn't be done. All in all my question for the help forum is...

Should I go on living if there is nothing to live for?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-10, 02:03 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
Speak up for yourself, people will help. I figured that out as well. I used to be suicidal, I attempted a few times but failed due to interference... But anyway... Just be more outgoing, be yourself and dont try to impress everyone, that's just annoying and may be why you get ignored by your friends. Just learn to kick it. Live for the future but dont forget about the past? I dunno.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-11-10, 03:09 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
I found out that being myself makes me happy, my adittude is if someone dont like me for who i am, fuck em'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-11-10, 04:06 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
To tell you the truth I think about it eveyrday, I have been wanting to die since i was like 7, never actually attempted suicide, but the truth is that the only thing that keeps me waking up every day is girls and weight lifting........and food.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-11-10, 04:39 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
Man its like something is holding me back but I can't figure out what. I just want it all to end so I can rest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-10, 04:41 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
Survival instinct.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-10, 05:17 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
I've never really 'wanted' to die, But I've felt like I am going to die sometime soon. So basically, NO, Life is not worth living.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-10, 06:02 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
I do it all for the nookie, man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-11-10, 06:08 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
Agent Smith put it oh so well in Revolutions... and it's the truth, however morbid it sounds... "The purpose of life is to die."

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-10, 06:21 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
i dont know if life is worth living or not. I mean...think about it. You live as a small baby. After that life is just work work work. You wake up, work, sleep. That's the way it is till you're about 65 or so. To be happy you have 2 have the right mindstate imo cuz lifes not gonna bring you happiness unless u have the right mindstate. The only thing i c life worth living 4 is kids...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-10, 08:23 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
That's true. When I get older, I know I will have a wife and kids. That's definetely worth living for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-10, 10:39 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
RoboticSilence said:
Agent Smith put it oh so well in Revolutions... and it's the truth, however morbid it sounds... "The purpose of life is to die."
I actually disagree. I think that was a pathetic attempt at creating something "morbid and eye-opening" for a crappy movie plot. Then again, I full-heartedly hate the Matrix.
I believe the purpose of life, is to enjoy your time given to you here, not to take it for granted, and to hopefully leave the world better than when you came into it. (And I dont mean anything religious by the previous statement, "given to us", as everyone knows I am an Atheist.)
The only people with a purpose to die, are people who've given up on trying.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-11-11, 09:00 AM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
no life is generally not worth living but you have to it is an internal struggle that i think everyone has to deal with at one time or another.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-11-11, 05:53 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
I made this thread in hoping at least some of you would be serious. So far its just DaFriggenDoctah and LiveWire who have at least given me some advice. I still don't know what to do. Thanks though, you guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-11, 06:02 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
i was being dead serious

kids...

i feel like life is not worth living many times...

but then think about it...it is kind of so u can have a family when u grow up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-11, 06:38 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
The simple things are what really mean the most.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-12, 04:35 AM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
DaFrigginDoctah said:
RoboticSilence said:
I actually disagree. I think that was a pathetic attempt at creating something "morbid and eye-opening" for a crappy movie plot. Then again, I full-heartedly hate the Matrix.
I believe the purpose of life, is to enjoy your time given to you here, not to take it for granted, and to hopefully leave the world better than when you came into it. (And I dont mean anything religious by the previous statement, "given to us", as everyone knows I am an Atheist.)
The only people with a purpose to die, are people who've given up on trying.
The ultimate purpose of a life is most definately to end. What you do during that life is what matters.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-13, 03:10 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
Yeah I guess. Someone close this thread. It is too depressing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-18, 09:02 AM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
is this even the right forum for this thread?Yes life is always worth living as long as you are not already dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-18, 10:11 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Is life worth living?"
Life is always worth living. You have only 1 chance at end, end it and your done FOREVER. and forever is a long ass frigging time. Id rather live my 70 some years then die, then die know. The idea of permanent sleep for billions of years scares me..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign