Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Sadamm, gonna die?
Posted 2004-01-08, 02:49 PM
I bet he will "try to escape"" or an "accident" will occur. I mean, he's got to much shit on us right? I mean, he was in power because WE put him their. Don't get it? READ HISTORY!!!!!
~$$)Nikkolas($$~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nikkolas

Posted 2004-01-08, 03:03 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Sadamm, gonna die?"
I think there is one world governemnt. pwn h4x face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-01-08, 03:22 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Sadamm, gonna die?"
pfft.. Saddam.. we probably caught him like the second day we were in Iraq

Funny thing is that the same day Saddam was 'caught', it was all over the news. Yet that day, Bush signs in the Patriot Act 2 bill which basically gives the FBI full authority to ignore our civil rights 'for the war on terror.' Betcha didn't catch that on CNN, eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-08, 03:27 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Sadamm, gonna die?"
Kk we didn't put him into power, so if you don't know what you are talking about, shut the fuck up. Kthx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-08, 03:31 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Sadamm, gonna die?"
All we did was give him some WMDs for fighting those damn commie Persians.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-08, 03:33 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Sadamm, gonna die?"
He got into power on his own, he was in some group that killed the people that were in power, his cousin or whatever became president, Saddam was kinda like a thug, he was VP too, he had a lot of power, and eventually he just told the president to get out, the president didn't have much of a choice, so Saddam became president.

Kthx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:26 AM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Sadamm, gonna die?"
People say Osama will be caught either near Election Day or when Bush's popularity sinks to a very low point.

This is why I support some Anarchists. The ones that see that man will never be able to have power without abusing it.
~$$)Nikkolas($$~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nikkolas

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:27 AM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Sadamm, gonna die?"
Why don't you just use your Kuja's account..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:30 AM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Sadamm, gonna die?"
Are you speaking to me?

I'm not sure who this user is. I'll do a search on him.
~$$)Nikkolas($$~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Nikkolas

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:32 AM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Sadamm, gonna die?"
Nikkolas said:
Are you speaking to me?

I'm not sure who this user is. I'll do a search on him.
Wow, that's inconspicious. If you had no idea what I was talking about, you wouldn't have replied..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:35 AM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Sadamm, gonna die?"
You asked me a question. I replied, because I wanted to check to see if you were indead speaking to me. I did not wish to be rude and not answer.
~$$)Nikkolas($$~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Nikkolas

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:42 AM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Sadamm, gonna die?"
Just use your real account, you're not fooling anyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:46 AM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Sadamm, gonna die?"
I don't have time to waste with your nonsense. You make absolutely no sense and to talk to you may in fact decrease my brain output. Good bye.
~$$)Nikkolas($$~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Nikkolas

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:56 AM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Sadamm, gonna die?"
Whatever you say, dumbass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav