Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Plastic Surgery
Posted 2002-04-06, 07:18 AM
A surprising statistic since 1997 in America people having plastic surgery done went up 300%.

Do you think the american people have become too focused upon how they look and will do anything to change that? and why?

Would you yourself ever have plastic surgery?

Do you think it is right or wrong?

How much is too much as in regards to plastic surgery?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spa

Posted 2002-04-06, 07:22 AM in reply to spa's post "Plastic Surgery"
I read a news article a couple days back that there is a doctor in california who said in a few years they will be able to add tails and wings to humans, and they will be able to feel and use them (Not fly of course)
I think its comtply the persons choice and if i wanted to have tails and wings and horns and spikes... and huge blades in my hands... and lasers in my ey..

anyways... i think its cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-04-06, 09:38 AM in reply to spa's post "Plastic Surgery"
I think it's okay. You can take an ass ugly person and make them Jenny McCarthy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-07, 06:03 PM in reply to spa's post "Plastic Surgery"
but this just means that more ppl u go out with will have bigger tits... which is good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-07, 07:21 PM in reply to spa's post "Plastic Surgery"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
but this just means that more ppl u go out with will have bigger tits... which is good
this man sickens me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-10, 06:46 PM in reply to spa's post "Plastic Surgery"
ya...... wat if u stand over a fire or sumthin? ure tits melt? ROFLMAO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EvilSteven

Posted 2002-04-10, 08:24 PM in reply to spa's post "Plastic Surgery"
I dont understand what is so good about plastic surgery . I mean

comeon your fake in probally more places than one ... dont

people still believe in being real with themselves physically and

mentally ??? ( Ikno it sounds weird and gay BUT IM NOT ) AND

what about the surgeons Do they get bored with tits ? i mean

comeon they play with them all the TIME ..... :]
Die With Honor or
Do Not Bother Dying
-Drake

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GodsLittlePimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGodsLittlePimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GodsLittlePimp

Posted 2002-04-20, 01:05 PM in reply to spa's post "Plastic Surgery"
If everyone got bigger tits it would get boring. Then there would be a new level of tit size, and restaurants would be named SUPER Hooters
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-04-20, 01:58 PM in reply to spa's post "Plastic Surgery"
Quote:
Originally posted by Wiccan][V][asta
I think it's okay. You can take an ass ugly person and make them a different ugly person!
sorry, i just had to

plastic surgery is a medically dangerous atrocity. "Success" of plastic surgery isnt even actual success as we think of it being. It means the amount of destroyed blood canals is minimal. That alone should make a case to get rid of cosmetic surgery. It's also addictive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-21, 07:06 PM in reply to spa's post "Plastic Surgery"
I think it should be restricted to those who have been in an accident.

That way, you can "correct" yourself back to how you used to look.

-PozerPunk (Make me plastic!)

Want a site with alot of hacks, gaming news, and Computer news? Well
Underground Candy Forums
is the place for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PozerPunk

Posted 2002-04-22, 12:11 AM in reply to spa's post "Plastic Surgery"
I think its sad that society has focused so strongly into vanity that people risk there lifes to be the so called norm in an era which noone knows what is norm i.e. think if next year the trend is to be bald and have no tits but a gigantic ass half these people are so irrational they would go have the operations done.
When will people start to care more about the important parts of life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-22, 05:29 AM in reply to spa's post "Plastic Surgery"
I think it's okay, i mean what if your girl was just beautiful but lacked on the breasts, and one day comes to you and says should i get a breast enlargement? what is your answer gunna be?? well my answer is hell yeah!!!

p.s. but make her pay for it !!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-23, 06:26 AM in reply to spa's post "Plastic Surgery"
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyTAE
I think its sad that society has focused so strongly into vanity that people risk there lifes to be the so called norm in an era which noone knows what is norm i.e. think if next year the trend is to be bald and have no tits but a gigantic ass half these people are so irrational they would go have the operations done.
When will people start to care more about the important parts of life.
I pray everyday that that will never happen...

-PozerPunk (Sick sick bald girls with no tits and fat asses)

Want a site with alot of hacks, gaming news, and Computer news? Well
Underground Candy Forums
is the place for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PozerPunk