Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2006-02-19, 02:47 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "haha awesome"
We are getting on now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-20, 01:16 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "We are getting on now!"
Yes and it was glorious!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-02-20, 08:28 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Yes and it was glorious!"
Yep we raped last night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-20, 06:14 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yep we raped last night"
Petey?
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-02-20, 06:29 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Petey?"
Too bad I had to leave early. I wanna play right now though!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-20, 08:55 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Too bad I had to leave early. I wanna..."
Sorry im not going to play for 2 months now. See everyone around easter break
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-21, 12:13 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Sorry im not going to play for 2 months..."
I hate your guts. Not really, but yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-21, 01:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I hate your guts. Not really, but yes."
I know but u didnt get on this weekend at all. I was on everynight for hours on end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-21, 07:12 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I know but u didnt get on this weekend..."
Well i got to play with the titus.
Also just IM me and ill play with u man./
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-02-22, 08:08 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well i got to play with the titus...."
still im me, but to talk about other things hehe.... Bobby Cock
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-22, 10:10 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "still im me, but to talk about other..."
Doh, what's your SN?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-22, 10:16 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well i got to play with the titus...."
Lets all play tonight. Everyone get on at 9 pm and we will supply anal insertion to any other clan that wants to step it up to the dragoons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
*t-bagged_22* is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between*t-bagged_22* is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

*t-bagged_22*

Posted 2006-02-22, 10:20 AM in reply to *t-bagged_22*'s post starting "Lets all play tonight. Everyone get on..."
Damn, can't do it tonight. It's my buddy's birthday and I gotta get that nigga drunk homie!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-22, 10:24 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Damn, can't do it tonight. It's my..."
When are you free to play this week?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
*t-bagged_22* is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between*t-bagged_22* is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

*t-bagged_22*

Posted 2006-02-22, 11:50 AM in reply to *t-bagged_22*'s post starting "When are you free to play this week?"
Ugh, not sure actually? Tonight I'm busy, and I always go out to the local bar on Thursdays, then Fridays are out because I NEED to get fucked up, so Saturday during the day is my best bet for getting on next!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-22, 01:37 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Ugh, not sure actually? Tonight I'm..."
My im name is petro3213 so im me. And i plan on getting fucked up as well this weekend. To bad i cant play halo, or at least attempt to play. Its a sad day in the life of Gruesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-22, 07:04 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Damn, can't do it tonight. It's my..."
Quote:
It's my buddy's birthday and I gotta get that nigga drunk homie!
WORD!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-02-22, 07:38 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "WORD!"
yea word to that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-23, 01:33 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea word to that"
O yea thats my favorite so far!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-02-23, 03:03 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "O yea thats my favorite so far!"
Thats always the primary objective. Way to be a team playa and help out others in need. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

*t-bagged_22*