Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

R.I.P Thanatos
Posted 2017-08-25, 04:39 PM
Hi guys,

I have learned from D3V, and K_A that Thanatos has passed away due to a heart attack, apparently he got fucked in the ass so hard by his huge fat black male partner that just returned from prison that his heart rate increased and suddenly stopped. He was having the time of his life then it all ended.

You will be missed, Thanatos! Keep sucking that big black cock up in heaven.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
alex132005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

alex132005

Posted 2017-12-06, 12:31 PM in reply to alex132005's post "R.I.P Thanatos"
This is 100% true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2017-12-06, 03:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This is 100% true."
Thanatos level: Zombie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2017-12-06, 07:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This is 100% true."
You will be missed, Thanatos! Keep sucking that big black cock up in heaven.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2017-12-07, 12:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You will be missed, Thanatos! Keep..."
What can I say? BBC is the life for me!

Also, how is this website still a thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2017-12-07, 06:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What can I say? BBC is the life for me!..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
What can I say? BBC is the life for me!

Also, how is this website still a thing.

Time travel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2017-12-11, 10:00 AM in reply to alex132005's post "R.I.P Thanatos"
he had a ....... hard attack lolollololfml
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2017-12-14, 09:27 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "he had a ....... hard attack..."
my niggas

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2017-12-14, 09:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This is 100% true."
thanatos said: [Goto]
this is 100% true.
hey fag how bout them jags?!

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2017-12-15, 05:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "hey fag how bout them jags?!"
D3V said: [Goto]

hey jag how bout them fags?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2017-12-22, 08:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "hey fag how bout them jags?!"
Jags are pretty good this year...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2018-01-19, 04:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "hey fag how bout them jags?!"
D3V said: [Goto]
Honestly, I'm rooting for you dicknozzles this weekend so don't disappoint pls thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2018-01-30, 06:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Honestly, I'm rooting for you..."
Pats and company rigged the game. The season has been rigged. Fuck. I can't even take the NFL seriously.

The Patriots and Jaguars playoff game was the highest rated (people watching) game in the last 10 years. NFL is fucking stupid. People were rooting for Jacksonville to win and they still pulled the rug from under this great organiations feet.

Fuck Roger Goodell. It's time to replace the NFL Commish

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2018-01-31, 07:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Pats and company rigged the game. The..."
I blame Russia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2018-02-01, 04:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I blame Russia."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I blame Russia.

How Russia Hacked the USA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2018-02-01, 07:31 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "How Russia Hacked the USA..."
Depends on how you define hacking. The Soviet Union/KGB were utilizing social engineering tactics to promote disinformation going back several decades ago.

BORKED

Excerpts from a longer interview which illuminates the tactics in detail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2018-04-09, 08:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Depends on how you define hacking. The..."
This isn't limited to the Russians. Most "hacking" these days is social engineering. People get you to give you their stuff by simply asking you for it.

PS: Enjoy that BBC in the sky Thanatos! You will be remembered!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2018-05-23, 09:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Depends on how you define hacking. The..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Depends on how you define hacking. The Soviet Union/KGB were utilizing social engineering tactics to promote disinformation going back several decades ago.

BORKED

Excerpts from a longer interview which illuminates the tactics in detail.
this youtube clip was brought to you by jsoc

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2018-12-03, 05:00 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "This isn't limited to the Russians...."
come back thanatos

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V