Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

What is the best logic bypass or loophole you've exploited?
Posted 2018-11-09, 02:03 PM
The topic says it all, whatcha got?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2018-11-09, 09:20 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "What is the best logic bypass or..."
Does lockpicking IRL count?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2018-11-10, 12:50 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "What is the best logic bypass or..."
I've found a plethora of music and songs that have not been copyrighted and have claimed some for myself after tweaking them a bit.

Edit: Dude I've been sitting and thinking about this question philosophically and I'm torn. I don't feel like I've accomplished that much when it comes to my logical side of my brain, but I am very proud at artwork, music, tinkering inventions that I have created. Logic is a fallacy. FUCK YOU.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2018-11-10, 05:55 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "What is the best logic bypass or..."
(This is not my story)

Quote:
A few years back, an online store had this promotion where whoever spent the most money over a month would get free round trip airplane tickets to anywhere in the world.
My friend (who's a fucking genius) found that one thing you could buy on the site was a gift certificate. So he bought a $25 gift certificate and kept spending it on another $25 gift certificate.
So he ended up spending $25 on round trip tickets to Australia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2018-11-10, 06:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've found a plethora of music and..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I don't feel like I've accomplished that much when it comes to my logical side of my brain, but I am very proud at artwork, music, tinkering inventions that I have created. Logic is a fallacy. FUCK YOU.
For what it's worth, I don't think there is really any value in distinguishing between being logical and being creative. They both have their own value and even overlap each other in significant ways. I wouldn't want to live in a world without music, as inept as I am at creating art myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2018-11-10, 06:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "(This is not my story)"
-Spector- said: [Goto]
(This is not my story)
Brilliant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!