Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2007-07-30, 12:48 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Some people are fairly independant. ..."
Anyone going to watch the Roast?
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2007-07-30, 01:03 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Anyone going to watch the Roast?"
Aug. 12th right? I'll be watching it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-30, 01:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Aug. 12th right? I'll be watching it."
No cable...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-30, 02:58 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "No cable..."
I'm sure if it's not storming like it has been the past month or so, the satellite will pick up Comedy Central, hopefully.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-31, 11:19 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm sure if it's not storming like it..."
just dont Watch Ned's show on comedy central, thats all I have to say (Aka Carlos Mencia)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-01, 08:43 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "just dont Watch Ned's show on comedy..."
Carlos Mencia sucks. He isn't funny anymore. I don't know why people still watch his show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-01, 11:33 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Carlos Mencia sucks. He isn't funny..."
I never watched it in the first place. I watched 10-15 minutes of one show but it was enough to show me that he is partially retarded. After seeing the video I posted above though I like to spread the knowledge of him being a douche bag when I can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-14, 10:20 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I never watched it in the first place...."
So did anybody watch this? I'm sure some people have.

I thought Greg Giraldo was the best comedian up there. He killed 'em. Also, I liked when someone said "Snoop Dog just farted and everybody in the front row got the munchies"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So did anybody watch this? I'm sure..."
Yeah I watched it, was pretty good everyone did somewhat of a good job besides that Norweigien beeyatch. Good stuff, I love their roasts.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-14, 01:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah I watched it, was pretty good..."
Yeah Brigitte (sp?) was just stupid.

I liked how the whores kept flipping everyone off when they made a joke about 'em. It was quite entertaining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-14, 03:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Craig spends about 20-30 hours on WoW..."
KagomJack said:
Craig spends about 20-30 hours on WoW and then complains he needs time away from me.
You and Titusfied are hooked up? Crazyyy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 03:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah Brigitte (sp?) was just stupid. ..."
Thanatos said:
Yeah Brigitte (sp?) was just stupid.

I liked how the whores kept flipping everyone off when they made a joke about 'em. It was quite entertaining.
Yeah that shit was pretty hysterical, I was bustin' out laughing practically the entire time, good show! And towards the end fuckin' Lisa Lamponelli says that they look like the 3am waffle house shift from Jacksonville,FLA which was pretty funny, woop woop hometown represent. Lmao.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-14, 04:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So did anybody watch this? I'm sure..."
Thanatos said:
So did anybody watch this? I'm sure some people have.

I thought Greg Giraldo was the best comedian up there. He killed 'em. Also, I liked when someone said "Snoop Dog just farted and everybody in the front row got the munchies"
It was Kat Williams i think that said it. I thought the white chick was the best and i have to say that snoop was actually funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-14, 09:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So did anybody watch this? I'm sure..."
I watched it. Better than I had thought it was going to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I watched it. Better than I had..."
Ice-T was the one that made the joke about snoop. For all the hype they were making, it wasn't THAT funny. Probably the funniest joke I can think of was when they said the bitch shit on the carpet and Flav thought she was having his child. Lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-08-15, 08:26 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Ice-T was the one that made the joke..."
I thought it lived up to the hype. I mean, come on, it's a roast of Flava Flav. How great is it going to be?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-15, 11:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I thought it lived up to the hype. I..."
But for how fucked up he is/looks, they could of made better jokes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos