Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Unhappy Can it end on a happy note
Posted 2003-08-24, 03:22 AM
the war has ended but now comes the harsh task of filling the void of power. The difficulty of this is quite obvious the number of different political factions, the general american distrust, the small scale guerrilla war and decades of political abuse. many say that the americans should leave or hurry up the process and others say that they should take their time. Unfortunatly its not that simple if the americans leave too early then they might just as well rename iraq yugoslavia 2, and time is desperately running out as distrust of american motives grow resulting in permanent damage with european and arabic nations not to mention humiliation
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-08-27, 08:51 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
i hella like ur signiture "angel" of war. other than that im uninformed and have no right to post in this thread.
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-08-28, 07:01 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
*sigh* why do i even try ignored for 4 days and then all i get is a compliment on my sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-08-28, 01:03 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
keep tryin.ul eventualy get ur point across. or u will try too hard and make sumone mad then theyl rip ur head off and feed it to the demon children they hide in their basement.
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-08-28, 01:23 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
I agree totally "angel"ofwar. I STILL haven't gotten the point about this stupid ass war.... I mean what the fuck is the point of it? To stop the WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION from coming to america and killing us all? All we have fucking found there so far are some grease rags that were worn on their heads. We haven't found any damn missle/nukes. All we do is listen to what that idiot, 'yee-haw', barn-music listening, redneck, republican peice of shit. What PROOF have we had yet? NONE. Just Mindless drones over there slaying innocent people for the sake of our 'freedom'. We're not even fucking free, whens the last time you did drugs and got caught? is that free?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Insanity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInsanity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Insanity

Posted 2003-08-28, 02:25 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
well remember those weapons of mass distruction can be hiding in those underground tunels that saddam made a few years back (i saw in tv) these tunnels are thousands of miles that connect to the airports and other countries

did you know that even saddam has like about 20 differect people who altered there faces to look like himself so that they dont know where he is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-28, 04:06 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
wtf..saddam got 20 dudes to have plastic surgery so they can look like him...goddamn smart
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-08-28, 04:15 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
i think thats just plain sick. although, i wish i had brain washing skills like he does. he can get sum of those folks believin the moon was a coconut if he wanted too.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

haplo

Posted 2003-08-28, 04:45 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
WHAT? you mean the moon is NOT a coconut?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-08-28, 05:18 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
J_iceman said:
well remember those weapons of mass distruction can be hiding in those underground tunels that saddam made a few years back (i saw in tv) these tunnels are thousands of miles that connect to the airports and other countries

did you know that even saddam has like about 20 differect people who altered there faces to look like himself so that they dont know where he is

Did you notice what you just said in the first sentance. "I saw on TV" Exactly how do you know that the government isn't lieing to you? Ok heres the thing, when the US Government is wrong, they cover it up with a lie, and cover up that lie with another lie, on and on goes the circle of lies to our people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Insanity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInsanity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Insanity

Posted 2003-08-28, 05:35 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
Hades-Knight said:
WHAT? you mean the moon is NOT a coconut?
hahahahahaha!!! but seriously. how dumb can u be to listen to a madman telling u to go blow urself up without asking questions or thinking to urself "shit! i bet i could do alot more for people if i lived another day or two." wut the hell is wrong with these idiots?!?!?!? i know a lot of them are forced into doing shit and their familys held hostage and shit but there are also alot of people over there just blindly following a power hungry freedom hating mad man.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

haplo

Posted 2003-08-28, 08:07 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
Insanity said:
I agree totally "angel"ofwar. I STILL haven't gotten the point about this stupid ass war.... I mean what the fuck is the point of it? To stop the WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION from coming to america and killing us all? All we have fucking found there so far are some grease rags that were worn on their heads. We haven't found any damn missle/nukes. All we do is listen to what that idiot, 'yee-haw', barn-music listening, redneck, republican peice of shit. What PROOF have we had yet? NONE. Just Mindless drones over there slaying innocent people for the sake of our 'freedom'. We're not even fucking free, whens the last time you did drugs and got caught? is that free?
Read up on the facts, rather then opnions of the issues of the war
There were thousands of biological suits found in schools
They had ground missles that shot further distances then allowed, breaking treaties
They had no man planes, that could fly many hundred miles, broke rules in our treaties, believed to be used for bio chemicals

Saddam is no idiot, hes not gona hide the nukes in the open for our sattelites to find...and our planes to bomb to hell....hes gona put some tricks to it, hence iceman's statement.

As for you talkin shit bout the president and his actions against Saddam and his army. Are you still breathing? So obviously your redneck fucking president is doing a good job.

RESPECT him and the fucking country u live in

Everyone is free to a limit, being in USA does'nt mean you are free to do anything .
Put it this way, I am free to swing my arm, but when someone steps in front of me i cannot swing my arm at them. Everything has its limits, you are looking at freedom to broad.

For our great nation to attain this freedom, there have been many wars. We just get stuck in the situation were we are caught in the middle and it is happening in present instead of in history books. Our actions against Iraq was for our own safety.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Evil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Evil-Scott

Posted 2003-08-29, 02:41 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
i am new 2 this site.....ne1 know how to build up ya rpg charactaz??? ??? ???
~> ChoZen^wUn <~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
chozen-wun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenchozen-wun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

chozen-wun

Posted 2003-08-29, 03:05 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
*slaps his own face* actually the point is that the way things are going they can't end good but keep talking about wmd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-08-29, 03:22 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
Insanity said:
Your an idiot, he let our camera crews watch as he destroyed some of his weapons, which the UN declared he should not have... moron

What do you mean did drugs and got caught...? Your free, go vote, get your point across, in the next year VOTE AGAINST BUSH, if you hate him so much, look at the approval ratings..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-29, 11:05 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
Insanity said:
Did you notice what you just said in the first sentance. "I saw on TV" Exactly how do you know that the government isn't lieing to you? .
well that might be true. i actually got it from the history channel!! and saddam is smart!!!
Evil-Scott said:
Saddam is no idiot, hes not gona hide the nukes in the open for our sattelites to find...and our planes to bomb.
he made bunkers that withstand 50 tamahawk missiles!! how is that!!! all that fire power and we didnt hurt him a bit!! the underground bunkers are also equiped with water and air filters that can clean from chemical war tactics that the US will throw at him! Look he is still alive and he dont even know where he is. he gots the money, just wait till he strikes.........when he strikes, i know it will be a big blow, imagine the 9/11 attacks....that probably nothing compared to what he has for us!!

will be continued !!

haplo said:
i think thats just plain sick. although, i wish i had brain washing skills like he does. he can get sum of those folks believin the moon was a coconut if he wanted too.
how'd he do that???? i just think that they were just stupid thats all!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-31, 01:40 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
[QUOTE="Evil-Scott"]
Insanity said:
There were thousands of biological suits found in schools
They had ground missles that shot further distances then allowed, breaking treaties
They had no man planes, that could fly many hundred miles, broke rules in our treaties, believed to be used for bio chemicals
Ok, is this rules only apply to some countries? or every countries? I know for fact that U.S got hella more of "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" than Iraq got.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-31, 09:19 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
If you know for a fact that the US has more then Iraq show me some proof, i want to see multiple webpages stating same facts.

You are only stating ur opnions in beliefs to the US being richer and having better technology that we would have them and hidden better, but this opnion does not make it a fact.

Besides the point say ur right, both countries are breaking the laws for having weapons of mass destruction etc etc. If we are all breaking the rules, then wouldnt u see both nations collide in a war against eachother and the stronger nation win? Bad vs Bad.....from your point of view.
This did happen, and we have defeated Saddam and his army.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Evil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Evil-Scott