Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

1.11 Pindle/Eldritch Bot
Posted 2005-08-23, 01:15 PM
This is a working auto-it bot... it's somewhat tedious to setup, so either I or someone can start working on a better tutorial
It was programmed by Manus-Magnus

Official Website: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/manus-magnus/

Best available Forums: http://d2trade.pl/index.php?showforum=117

Download: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/manus-magnus/download.htm

I've scanned it... it appears to be clean, and other people have scanned it.. so it should be good.

-bØb

::EDIT::

Joka says that you need an account to download... which wasn't the case for me, but if it asks you for one, use this account:

Account name : Zelaron

Password: Password

Last edited by -Spector-; 2005-08-24 at 07:22 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2005-08-23, 02:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "1.11 Pindle/Eldritch Bot"
i would still not use it due to the fact that the warden is a good hack detector so he who uses it will become banned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2005-08-23, 02:13 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "i would still not use it due to the..."
Well being that it's auto-it based, and not spamming packets everywhere... it's more safe than most :-/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2005-08-23, 10:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well being that it's auto-it based, and..."
Ill see what i can do as 2 makin a tutorial.. give me a while aite?

Peace homes
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2005-08-23, 10:52 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Ill see what i can do as 2 makin a..."
those links arnt working.. u gotta go into the middle link.. make an account.. and other stuff.. meh fuck that.. ill post links in bot section.. CHECK THERE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2005-08-24, 07:17 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "those links arnt working.. u gotta go..."
The Links aren't working?

Hmm.... they work for me lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2005-08-24, 08:16 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "The Links aren't working? Hmm......."
now there workin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69