Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Happy B day gruesomeBODY
Posted 2006-12-04, 10:35 AM
Don't drink to much ya old basturd!
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-04, 10:45 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "Happy B day gruesomeBODY"
Ha! That's like telling the tide to only come in so far as you don't want your sandcastle washed away.

-----

Have a good 'un Bobster.

May your evening be filled with booze everytime the glass is drained!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-04, 11:01 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ha! That's like telling the tide to..."
Happy birthday Bobby Cock!

Gotta love Sagittarius's, or however the fuck you spell it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-12-04, 05:37 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "Happy B day gruesomeBODY"
try not to get too drunk and end up like I did lol happy bday

OMG! I just realized, your 21, and you live by me! =)
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-12-05, 03:04 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "try not to get too drunk and end up..."
happy bday Gruesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-12-07, 01:39 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "happy bday Gruesome"
Since I saw you, this belated wish on zel is excusable. Happy birthday buddy.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-12-07, 04:11 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Since I saw you, this belated wish on..."
Did u get the birthday card i send u with a special picture of a certain naked halo player
Happy Birthday buddy!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-12-09, 09:56 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Did u get the birthday card i send u..."
Happy Birthday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-12-09, 07:39 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Happy Birthday."
B-day. Happy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-12-10, 02:03 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "B-day. Happy."
Y hasnt grav said happy b-day? hmm
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-12-10, 10:37 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Y hasnt grav said happy b-day? hmm"
Wow, this reminds me that my brother's birthday was also December 4th.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-12-13, 12:03 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow, this reminds me that my brother's..."
He's sick, and will most likely get on when he has the time/is feeling better.

And no, he's not sick from over celebrating.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-12-13, 10:01 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "He's sick, and will most likely get on..."
Well we hope he gets better.

We want our Bobbycock back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-13, 11:07 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "try not to get too drunk and end up..."
talentedhamster said:
OMG! I just realized, your 21, and you live by me! =)
Translation: "I wanna get drunk and bang you"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-14, 06:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Translation: "I wanna get drunk and..."
Hey guys. Sorry i havent been around in a while, but my life has been the definition of chaos as of late. Yes, i have been pretty sick and havent drank in over a month and a half time period (i know), so i havent celebrated my 21yet properly. Im actually seeing somebody now, so half my girl problems have gone away, but as most of you know a fucken truck load come in as well. Thanks for the bday wishes and hope all is ok.

And in response to K_A, she can ask, but cant have
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-12-19, 01:27 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Hey guys. Sorry i havent been around in..."
O man bobby is hittin that!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-12-19, 04:44 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Hey guys. Sorry i havent been around in..."
no no, she just wants drunk.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-12-19, 10:05 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "no no, she just wants drunk."
Oh, drunk is fun! Like right now! Great way to study for finals!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-12-19, 11:25 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "Happy B day gruesomeBODY"
Happy birthday
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-20, 02:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Happy birthday"
GravitonSurge said:
Happy birthday
A little late but thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY