Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Great-Thanatos goes live
Posted 2006-09-30, 06:35 PM
Just got my 360...When my buddy brings halo2 over I'll be on
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-09-30, 11:12 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "Great-Thanatos goes live"
sweet, gruesomebody is my account, but ill be playing on my bro's account for a bit at KUJO suited. So im there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-01, 05:29 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "sweet, gruesomebody is my account, but..."
Ya my tag is GreatThanatos I guess I shuolda mentioned that
Whats everyone else's?
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-01, 06:41 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Ya my tag is GreatThanatos I guess I..."
I'm talentedhamster, go figure right?
most of us is the same as this acount thing
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-01, 02:30 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "I'm talentedhamster, go figure right?..."
And then there's got to be at least one person who, instead of using their Zel name, goes with something like "Snow_White"... or "Twangle". Right?

If I ever get hit on the head really hard and decide, for some daft reason, to get a 360, Live, and H2, methinks I'll call myself "Twangle".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-02, 07:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And then there's got to be at least one..."
That sounds great Lenny, go ahead and get the 360 and we will be waiting for you. Sorry, Twangle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-10-02, 09:37 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "That sounds great Lenny, go ahead and..."
ill always wait for Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-02, 10:34 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "ill always wait for Lenny."
So, theres a GreatThanatos and a Thanatos. Same person?
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-02, 10:49 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "So, theres a GreatThanatos and a..."
No. Great-Thanatos is the Dragoon. Thanatos that post in the rest of Zelaron is just a douchebag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-10-02, 10:57 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "No. Great-Thanatos is the Dragoon...."
oh. just checking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-02, 01:23 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "ill always wait for Lenny."
You'll both be waiting a loooooooooooooong time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-02, 02:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You'll both be waiting a..."
Glory_gamer is my Gt. Code name Kinky kitty
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-10-02, 03:38 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Glory_gamer is my Gt. Code name Kinky..."
Is that kinky kitty or sower puss?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-10-02, 03:39 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Glory_gamer is my Gt. Code name Kinky..."
yea my code name is henry, JR's is touches himself, and Titusfied is snowplow. Cna u remember all of that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-02, 03:45 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea my code name is henry, JR's is..."
What about Kenpo? And Talented?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-02, 03:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What about Kenpo? And Talented?"
Kenpo is meatshield and i think talented is knockers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-02, 03:50 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Kenpo is meatshield and i think..."
Talented- glory's Mchot pants.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-10-02, 03:51 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Kenpo is meatshield and i think..."
I should've guessed Kenpo's. And lucky TH! She must be really peased with that codename...

Gutter? SYG?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-02, 03:57 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Kenpo is meatshield and i think..."
i should have known you would have gave me that name! at least in some form. most people do....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-02, 04:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I should've guessed Kenpo's. And lucky..."
Lenny said:
I should've guessed Kenpo's. And lucky TH! She must be really peased with that codename...

Gutter? SYG?
SYG= DeLongestSchlongBeLongstoDeLong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy