Getting paid to do nothing :P 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Best Job?
Posted 2006-01-22, 01:11 PM
Well? I say Street Pharmacists
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-22, 01:19 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "Best Job?"
Computer Guy.

If you work for the right type of company then you have the power in your hands. Without working computers they'll lose millions. Think of all the blackmailing oppurtinities too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-22, 01:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Computer Guy. If you work for the..."
Tit feeler.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2006-01-22, 01:40 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "Best Job?"
Best job? The only job I need is a blowjob...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-01-22, 01:43 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "Best Job?"
Actor... i would love to be an actor even if pay wasnt average and i got all the media gayness
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2006-01-22, 01:50 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Best job? The only job I need is a..."
yeah gonna have to go with blowjob
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-01-22, 02:50 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "Best Job?"
Psh, pro athlete by far. You just play a sport and get paid millions of dollars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-01-22, 03:16 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Psh, pro athlete by far. You just play..."
i chose other cause people involved with mergers and acquistions get the most money around. They work on one job for months and recieve a heavy sum of money after one company buys the other out. They can get millions on big mergers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-22, 03:30 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i chose other cause people involved..."
Professional masticator fo' sho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2006-01-22, 07:34 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Professional masticator fo' sho."
Director. A director with unlimited money and no pressures from the studio.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-01-22, 07:43 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "Best Job?"
Mm, video game tester.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-22, 08:34 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Mm, video game tester."
pro athlete, you get paid to play a sport.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-01-23, 12:13 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Mm, video game tester."
Jessifer said:
Mm, video game tester.
great starting job indeed, get your foot in the door and then onto the big bucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-01-23, 01:24 AM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "great starting job indeed, get your..."
acting by far pwndiddles... you are a part of a movie, now im talking about acting for Mission Impossible, Star Wars, those types... then you get ladies and monies too

sports come with backpain, nah, im too lazy for pain
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2006-01-23, 10:06 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "acting by far pwndiddles... you are a..."
Acer said:
acting by far pwndiddles... you are a part of a movie, now im talking about acting for Mission Impossible, Star Wars, those types... then you get ladies and monies too

sports come with backpain, nah, im too lazy for pain
You also get the people that annoy the hell out you, asking for autographs. Then you got the people that become obsessed with you and stock you eventually hurt/kill you. ya Actors are by far better...I still say drug dealer.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-23, 12:57 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "You also get the people that annoy the..."
I could see being a drug dealer not working out to your liking alot of the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-01-23, 01:47 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I could see being a drug dealer not..."
Jamesadin said:
I could see being a drug dealer not working out to your liking alot of the time.
Explain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-23, 06:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Explain."
You could goto jail, and then you will be someones bitch. Being a bitch is NOT a fun job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2006-01-23, 06:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Explain."
Tell Bubba I said 'Hi'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-23, 06:55 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Tell Bubba I said 'Hi'. ;)"
She knows Bubba well.

forward slash you get fucked in the ass by bubba.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags