Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Budokai 3
Posted 2005-12-14, 11:11 PM
Has anyone ever played the Budokai series? Budokai was my first game when I baught my ps2 and so I've been dedicated to it (but I didn't buy 2 or 3 till they were $20 ) But Budokai 3 has go to be my favorite fighting game I have well over 20 hours on it...just amazing figured I'd tell ya guys my feelings on it anyone else like it or even dbz?
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-23, 04:50 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "Budokai 3"
Great-Thanatos said:
Has anyone ever played the Budokai series? Budokai was my first game when I baught my ps2 and so I've been dedicated to it (but I didn't buy 2 or 3 till they were $20 ) But Budokai 3 has go to be my favorite fighting game I have well over 20 hours on it...just amazing figured I'd tell ya guys my feelings on it anyone else like it or even dbz?

not to be arrogant but dbz isnt the only game on ps2 nor the only anime in the world. Also have you played Tenkachi I heard its way different from budakai 1- 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aurvian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAurvian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aurvian

Posted 2005-12-24, 12:07 AM in reply to Aurvian's post starting "not to be arrogant but dbz isnt the..."
Aurvian said:
not to be arrogant but dbz isnt the only game on ps2 nor the only anime in the world. Also have you played Tenkachi I heard its way different from budakai 1- 3.
Tenkachi SUX
I have over 26 ps2 games right now only 3 dbz (budokai1-3 2 sux tho)
and yes I have seen more than just dbz for anime, its more of a cartoon to me now but budokai 3 is a fun game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-24, 12:40 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Tenkachi SUX I have over 26 ps2 games..."
Ya Tenkachi wasn't very good, but Budokai 3 was awsome lol, that is until my friends and I turned it into a counter-fest. whoever runs out of kai first gets hit lol its quite amusing.

Shards of Dayala Simya 65 Cleric Bartux 65 Magi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
akuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenakuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

akuno

Posted 2005-12-24, 09:41 PM in reply to akuno's post starting "Ya Tenkachi wasn't very good, but..."
akuno said:
Ya Tenkachi wasn't very good, but Budokai 3 was awsome lol, that is until my friends and I turned it into a counter-fest. whoever runs out of kai first gets hit lol its quite amusing.
Like you punch thim IRL?

I use to do that with budokai 1 if anyone blocked I'd hit em then pull some impossible combo+kamahama(sp?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-25, 06:46 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "Budokai 3"
I don't like DBZ at all, i've tried watching the shows and it sucks... but pass all that even tho I thought I wouldnt like it... Budokai 2 & 3 are fucking amazing. Never played 1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-12-25, 07:08 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I don't like DBZ at all, i've tried..."
Acer said:
I don't like DBZ at all, i've tried watching the shows and it sucks... but pass all that even tho I thought I wouldnt like it... Budokai 2 & 3 are fucking amazing. Never played 1
I fucking hated 2.
1 is a lot of fun, they have movies every fight you do. Thus, its short tho ends just after gohan kills cell=\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Great-Thanatos