Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

The Fast and The Furious
Posted 2006-03-31, 09:16 PM
Now most people don't like The Fast and The Furious. Well I do, and on my last venture to the movies to see V for Vendetta, I saw the preview for The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift
OMFG I <3 Drifting sooo much its unreal...Anyone ever seen Formula D on G4? Watch it, I think its better than drag racing any day.

Anyways anyone going to go see it in June?
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-31, 10:30 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "The Fast and The Furious"
I didn't even know they were making a 3rd one.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-04-01, 06:51 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "The Fast and The Furious"
Didn't they use a lot of CGI in the second one.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2006-04-01 at 08:00 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-01, 07:46 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Didn't they use a lot of CGI in the..."
Sovereign said:
Didn't they use a lot of CGI in the third one.
I only caught the preview it don't come out till June
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-04-01, 08:00 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I only caught the preview it don't come..."
Shit. I meant second >_<.

Edited.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-01, 12:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Shit. I meant second >_<. ..."
Yah they did. To the the point that it was getting retarded.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-04-01, 03:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Shit. I meant second >_<. ..."
Sovereign said:
Shit. I meant second >_<.

Edited.
You suck at life.

Ya it was annoying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-04-01, 09:19 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "You suck at life. Ya it was annoying"
Great-Thanatos said:
Ya it was annoying
Why do you want to see the third if you felt the direction the second was heading was annoying?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-01, 09:28 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "The Fast and The Furious"
I only liked the first one. I really hated the second one, it was just kind of stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-04-02, 10:13 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Why do you want to see the third if you..."
Willkillforfood said:
Why do you want to see the third if you felt the direction the second was heading was annoying?
Cause drifting is my fav style of racing.

Oh ya and my first post

Great-Thanatos said:
Now most people don't like The Fast and The Furious. Well I do, and on my last venture to the movies to see V for Vendetta, I saw the preview for The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift
OMFG I <3 Drifting sooo much its unreal...Anyone ever seen Formula D on G4? Watch it, I think its better than drag racing any day.

Anyways anyone going to go see it in June?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-04-04, 02:58 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Cause drifting is my fav style of..."
If it's a horrible movie it's a horrible movie. Liking what it's about just means you can have more shit to gripe about :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-04, 06:41 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "If it's a horrible movie it's a..."
I drive a 10 year old sedan.

Wanna drift?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-04, 08:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I drive a 10 year old sedan. Wanna..."
I liked the first one, but i knew it was going to suck as soon as they brought Paul Walker back, not Vin. The third might be alright, but they would have to do something amzing if they want it to be sucessful.

Oh and V for Vendetta was an amazing movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-04, 10:03 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I liked the first one, but i knew it..."
I love that guy that plays V. The same guy that played the Elf King in Lord of the Rings and Agent Smith in "The Matrix." I can't remember that sob's name though.

Great actor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-05, 10:47 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I love that guy that plays V. The same..."
Yea. A very well and respected actor this day and age.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY