Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Star Wars episode III
Posted 2005-05-23, 07:40 PM
Ok, so me and my g/f watched I & II then went to the moives and saw III then came home and watched IV V & VI ... I finally get the hole point of the series of Star Wars. I loved III it was awesome.

Are they going to remake IV V & VI so they don't look ghetto?
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-23, 08:23 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "Star Wars episode III"
Who knows. Are they still going to make VII, VIII, and IX?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-05-23, 09:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Who knows. Are they still going to make..."
They better not remake the originals. They're way better than the new ones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2005-05-24, 09:50 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Who knows. Are they still going to make..."
I've read everywhere that Lucas ain't gonna make 7-9...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-24, 12:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've read everywhere that Lucas ain't..."
Lucas never intended to make 7,8,9. Anything you read saying otherwise is false. And they aren't going to remake the classic trilogy, nor should they. Nobody else can play Han except for Harrison Ford, and Carrie Fischer was great as Leia. And Luke? Who else but Mark Hamill. It just wouldn't be right to remake them. Lucas has said he is done with Star Wars and wants to move onto other films. The release of Episode III marked the last Star Wars film ever.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-25, 05:35 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Lucas never intended to make 7,8,9...."
Okay, let's all name Star Wars characters, the name of their actor or actress, and simply state the fact that they made the character their own. All movies are like that. You don't just remake movies. SW is no exception.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-05-27, 01:16 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Okay, let's all name Star Wars..."
Maybe they could keep all the scenes the same and even keep the same actors ( no need to reshoot everything), just revamp it to look awesome, you know with computers and all the jaz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-05-27, 06:06 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Maybe they could keep all the scenes..."
Thats what the Special Edition was, touching up the visual effects...

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-27, 11:11 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Thats what the Special Edition was,..."
And was it any good??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-27, 11:14 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Thats what the Special Edition was,..."
I'm sad to know they aren't going to make anymore Star Wars films but it just wouldn't be right for them to remake or continue on. Star Wars is hands down the best series of movies ever. If you want to keep going read the books. That's what I plan on doing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-05-27, 05:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And was it any good??"
Lenny said:
And was it any good??

Of course it was good! It was practically the same exact movie! All they did was add little effects, make some of the old effects look better, add one scene or two...

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-27, 09:01 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I'm sad to know they aren't going to..."
I dont know i think i enjoyed the Lord of the Rings movies more.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-28, 01:56 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Of course it was good! It was..."
JRwakebord said:
Of course it was good! It was practically the same exact movie! All they did was add little effects, make some of the old effects look better, add one scene or two...
Was it good, hell no, they didn't revamp all the graphics, they kept the old crap and just added in new stuff that looked alot better than the old stuff, making it look completely retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-05-28, 03:54 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Was it good, hell no, they didn't..."
So it was, in effect, a hybrid between 80s filming and modern explosions etc...

Oh dear...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny