Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Post Useast Account For Sale Nice!
Posted 2002-09-03, 08:51 PM
This is everything that's for sale! Pm me, and we shall work something out. I'll call you, and we can set up monetary details.

TWO 200% baranars|ali baba w/ 2 p topaz| boneslayer balde gothic axe| bonesnap|unid aldurs helm|Malestrom yew wand|umes|tal's orb|bloodtree warstump|full milbregas set|176% titans|heavens breathren mace|jade tan do kris|etheral azurewath|142% hexfire shamshir|clean ali baba|arcannas staff|meat scraper lochbar axe|165% lycanders bow|sanders wand|140% bloodletter|165%witchwildstring bow|crainle vomir espaon 170% ed|chromatic ire|77%edefense iron pelt tressled armor|168% edefense radaments sphere sheild|frost burn|trang ouls armor|2X trang ouls gloves| rite of passage boots|homunculus hierophant +2 nec sheild|orphancs call sheild|blackhorns face|gouhl hide heavy bracers|23% and 17% nagel rings|snow clash battle belt|gorerider war boots|Que-Hagans Wisdom mage plate|38% tarn|6 thul|7 amn|3 shael|7 dol| 3 HEL| 3 IO| 2 LUM| 1 KO|1 IO|1 FAL|1 to shapeshitinf 3 to dex charm|1 summong skills +5 to dex charm|1 to curses charm|1 to passive and magic charm|3 diifferent +1 to jav ans spear skill charms|various +1-3 rare and magic ammys|2 manald rings|dwarf star ring|and eye of etlich amulet.

Oh, and 40 P gems, and 28 chippers.

All items are clean unless specified as dirty. Also, all charms are grand. Duh. All items come on one account, each under their own mule class, I.E. all chippers are on a chipper mule, all P gems are on a P gem mule, easy access to the items.

Last edited by Wiccan][V][asta; 2002-09-03 at 08:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-09-03, 09:05 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Useast Account For Sale Nice!"
How many georges you want for it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-04, 06:43 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Useast Account For Sale Nice!"
lol, um, $20 sound cool? (I want 20 of them.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-09-04, 08:29 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Useast Account For Sale Nice!"
Nah, that isnt $20 worth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-05, 02:04 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Useast Account For Sale Nice!"
Man almost all of that stuff sucks... btw B-stars are always 200% ED... nothing varies on them...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-09-05, 05:55 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Useast Account For Sale Nice!"
Wow, thanks for the information. You must be proud. lol. And, yes, nothing is good, btw, I sold it to a stupid friend for $30 lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-09-05, 07:22 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Useast Account For Sale Nice!"
lol nice!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-09-06, 02:00 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Useast Account For Sale Nice!"
Lol, you ripped him bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-09-06, 03:11 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Useast Account For Sale Nice!"
yes, I love stupid people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-09-06, 08:46 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Useast Account For Sale Nice!"
i just sold my broken ethereal titans for 10 sojs!! mwuahahaaha
(i had normal and ethereal titans on switch and i accidentally broke the ethereal ones kuz i put them both in a trade window to show my friend and my skill setup was switched when i got out then i accidentally broke the good ones in a cow run)

but i still got 10 sojs from it!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-09-06, 08:55 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Useast Account For Sale Nice!"
10 SOJs from normal ethereal titans is good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-17, 08:59 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Useast Account For Sale Nice!"
what realm?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-09-22, 03:34 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Useast Account For Sale Nice!"
god there is some dumb ass people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-09-22, 03:46 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "Useast Account For Sale Nice!"
Yeah but we still love you ZERONX
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!