Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

People of Wal-Mart
Posted 2009-11-05, 09:20 AM
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

This actually looks kinda sweet, nice vinyl wrap.

and finally.

LOL

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-05, 09:31 AM in reply to D3V's post "People of Wal-Mart"
Lol camo bug...

And that fat lady in the third picture down looks familiar...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-05, 10:00 AM in reply to D3V's post "People of Wal-Mart"
Does that old man have boobs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-11-05, 10:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Does that old man have boobs?"
Yeah he has implants, LOL.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-05, 02:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah he has implants, LOL."
A few of those pictures brings one phrase to mind: "Fat man in a little coat"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-05, 02:02 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "A few of those pictures brings one..."
Hahahaaaaa. Wow I haven't heard that shit since my WoW days.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-05, 02:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hahahaaaaa. Wow I haven't heard that..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Hahahaaaaa. Wow I haven't heard that shit since my WoW days.
What does fat guy in a little coat have to do with WoW?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-11-05, 09:15 PM in reply to D3V's post "People of Wal-Mart"
A very large weapon could destroy their existence
by the tug of a trigger. Just think of how happy
most of these sick people are with their lives...
This also applies to many social group activities
of humans. You have probably seen it: the obvious
complacency is disturbing. (Unless you are also a
part of the problem.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-05, 09:27 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "A very large weapon could destroy their..."
You're really depressing sometimes, y'know that?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-05, 09:47 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You're really depressing sometimes,..."
That would explain the lifelong relationship with
loneliness. But, if given a choice between truth
or happiness, truth always comes before happiness.
Either way, nothing changes. Suffering is assured.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-05, 10:42 PM in reply to D3V's post "People of Wal-Mart"
I so love that site <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-11-06, 01:11 AM in reply to D3V's post "People of Wal-Mart"
The best thing about Wal-Mart is that it's actually possible to go mullet hunting.

That site is actually a bit depressing as I've been kicked out of one and some of those people are acceptable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-11-06, 05:59 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "That would explain the lifelong..."
Mdselctr said: [Goto]
That would explain the lifelong relationship with
loneliness. But, if given a choice between truth
or happiness, truth always comes before happiness.
Either way, nothing changes. Suffering is assured.
Are you sure about that?
Or is that you've only found false truth? There's 3 kinds of reality.
The one you know isn't real, the one you think is real, and the one that you think is not real.
One of those, you still need. Lately, you just get worse. Almost like it's sturring in your head. Arguing with your lies, and the only think to argue back is other lies.

The point is: lol.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-06, 08:09 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Are you sure about that? Or is that..."

....wow

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-06, 08:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-cont..."
It's just awesome how in the last picture the guy is buying adult diapers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-11-06, 08:48 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's just awesome how in the last..."
Holdin a bottle of motor oil and lookin at Hamburger Helper. Lol. I love walmart.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-06, 10:45 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Are you sure about that? Or is that..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
There's 3 kinds of reality.
The one you know isn't real, the one you think is real, and the one that you think is not real.
Arguing with your lies, and the only thing to argue back is other lies.
By saying this you discredit the fact that you
depend on the reality that you and everyone you
know thinks is real. For each man who depends
on a given reality--the one he thinks is real,
the one he thinks isn't real, the one he knows
is not real--there is a trade that best suits
him. The herdsman, the blue-collar worker, and
the killer of sheep all have in common an idiocy
that runs deep into their genetic heritage. The
only distinguishing feature are the names of the
service area to which they frequent: mechanical
worker, construction, manufacturing, mining.
These are your people, and their inferior minds
will never conceive of revolt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-06, 10:55 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "By saying this you discredit the fact..."
I hate walmart.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-06, 04:30 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "By saying this you discredit the fact..."
Mdselctr said: [Goto]
By saying this you discredit the fact that you
depend on the reality that you and everyone you
know thinks is real. For each man who depends
on a given reality--the one he thinks is real,
the one he thinks isn't real, the one he knows
is not real--there is a trade that best suits
him. The herdsman, the blue-collar worker, and
the killer of sheep all have in common an idiocy
that runs deep into their genetic heritage. The
only distinguishing feature are the names of the
service area to which they frequent: mechanical
worker, construction, manufacturing, mining.
These are your people, and their inferior minds
will never conceive of revolt.
I disagree.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-06, 05:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-cont..."
A swastika, for srs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer