Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Post Search Engine Submission
Posted 2003-01-22, 12:34 PM
i was wondering if anyone here knew of a couple good sites(free) that submitt your website to search engines, hundreds or even thousands, your help is very much apritiated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-02-01, 03:32 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Search Engine Submission"
You can submit it yourself to the major search engines for free, but it will take some time to take effect.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-02-01, 10:48 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Search Engine Submission"
yeah i know, but some sites direct link it to the application that u have to fill out to get site on... and it saves it and puts it in other sites aswell, kinda like an instant submitting...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-02-02, 12:31 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Search Engine Submission"
I remember coming across two or three, just use a search for "sumbitting website to search engine" and you'll find a page with automatic submitting to major sites.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-02-02, 09:45 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Search Engine Submission"
my free web site place lets u (megspace.com) but i think u gotta be using the megspace website
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
natedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennatedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

natedowgg