Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Quark Bow
Posted 2003-08-06, 12:24 AM
Can someone please post a screenie of this so called "Quark Bow" I want to see how good it is... 40 hex or something for this thing on west... Outrageous
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-08-06, 12:40 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-06, 12:50 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
thanks you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-08-06, 01:22 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
160/60 with that = 7 frame... btw rico, if u punched with your nuckle sticking out liek that, it would break your fingers ;(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-06, 08:38 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
I have nevr seen a bow like that on east. Thats almost too much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman

Posted 2003-08-06, 10:23 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
That's why it's not on east.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-06, 12:40 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
`Insolence` said:
160/60 with that = 7 frame... btw rico, if u punched with your nuckle sticking out liek that, it would break your fingers ;(
you obviously don't watch naruto, Rock Lee never breaks his fingers. They're made of steel!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ROAR!!!11

Last edited by -=Rico-GP=-; 2003-08-06 at 12:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-08-06, 12:53 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
You need to Temp-Perm Quark's gear in each game I've heard...
Just in case someone is using it in the same game.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-06, 02:08 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
lol, steel knuckleds

Anyway, that bow is CRAZY, the speed you could get on that is just insane
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-06, 11:39 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
It's all just from open to closed, and they didn't even make anything perfect from that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-07, 12:14 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
quark bow screwed west over so bad
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-07, 02:45 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
badboy said:
It's all just from open to closed, and they didn't even make anything perfect from that.
We all know that, and what are u talkin about, OFCOURSE they did.. they just dont realease it to the public bud.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-07, 10:14 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
I said that because everyone thinks it's godly when it's not even as good as it can get.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-08-08, 09:48 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
what about this??

just came out

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timeguroo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimeguroo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timeguroo

Posted 2003-08-08, 07:04 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
whoa thats a windforce?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2003-08-08, 07:45 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
I dunno it could be an Eaglehorn Hydra Bow......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-08-10, 12:23 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Quark Bow"
It's something that was kept in dark and released now to let newbies think there is still hope to create hacked items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy