Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

My Stay at Hospital Plus the bad news.
Posted 2006-06-22, 10:43 PM
for the past 2 weeks ive been in mega pain.and i just got out of hospital after being in there for a week.got a bitchload of tests done.
my right kidney is pretty much fucked. it has some wierd infection that my body cant fight off and its spreading to my left kidney!. doctors pumped alot of shit into my body to try and slow/stop the infection but there is a small chance the infection will dissapear!. if nothing happens to it in the next 14 days i'll have to get the kidney removed in the next 1-2 months.
and if they cant stop the infection its def going to spred thru remaining kidney and fuck it up. and if i dont find a donar by the time im 18-19 i wont live over 20. i have a really rare blood type which is fucked, so even if i do find a donar there is still a chance my body will reject the new kidney..
i've been taking this shit way too hard its pissssing me off. hmm

Anybody ever gotten any worser news than this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2006-06-22, 11:32 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "My Stay at Hospital Plus the bad news."
You have sickle cell anemia or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-06-22, 11:40 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You have sickle cell anemia or..."
Nah.. my spleen is fucked and has been for a long time. i have some stafocockle bug (or something with similar sounding name)in my kidneys and my body cant fight it off and antibiotics havent been doing shit to get rid of it. its been spreading thru one kidney for alone time and someone got into the other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2006-06-22, 11:45 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Nah.. my spleen is fucked and has been..."
So... do you have to get a new kidney?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-06-22, 11:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "So... do you have to get a new kidney?"
yep. going to be a bitch though. i have a really rare blood type. forget what it is. finding out would have me get off my ass and go looking in my room for my blood test results. i can only get a new kidney from someone with the same blood type or someone with a similar blood type which sucks.. even then there is a a 50%++ chance my body could reject the kidney
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2006-06-23, 03:05 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "yep. going to be a bitch though. i have..."
Man ...sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out okay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-23, 08:48 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "My Stay at Hospital Plus the bad news."
Ouch. I hope everything works out for you mate. Good luck with the kidney's too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-23, 07:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ouch. I hope everything works out for..."
the even more fucked thing is i have to take 30 of some wierd tablets a day. and they have messed up side effects. if i go out in direct sunlight i end up with huge rashes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2006-06-23, 08:39 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "the even more fucked thing is i have to..."
I am sorry, best advise I can give is live your life like you always wanted, make your time worth while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2006-06-23, 09:25 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I am sorry, best advise I can give is..."
I wouldn't call it quits yet. However yea, this experience will surely give you a new appreciation for life that only such a situation could give.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-23, 10:11 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "My Stay at Hospital Plus the bad news."
Best of luck to get a donor, hopefully you'll make it through alright.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-06-24, 10:09 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "My Stay at Hospital Plus the bad news."
Good luck, bud. I hope you find a donor and everything works out fine for you. Just remember to live life to the fullest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-06-24, 11:11 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Good luck, bud. I hope you find a donor..."
Take D3v's kidney. In fact, take all his organs you want.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-24, 11:22 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "My Stay at Hospital Plus the bad news."
What blood type are you -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-24, 01:09 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Take D3v's kidney. In fact, take all..."
Willkillforfood said:
Take D3v's kidney. In fact, take all his organs you want.
Why would you wish something like this on to someone that is in pain? If I EVER need an organ "Take D3V's organ" is the LAST thing I'd want to hear.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-27, 11:05 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What blood type are you -.-"
Sovereign said:
What blood type are you -.-
Yes what blood type? Then go around town and test all the homoless for they're types. Problems solved.

Seriously that sucks it alot. Get a medical marijuana license and uh, I'd donate but I have a pretty common blood type so probably not.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2006-06-27 at 11:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-28, 01:20 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Yes what blood type? Then go around..."
I'm guessing hes AB
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-06-29, 01:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm guessing hes AB"
Isn't there a universal donor? O - or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-01, 04:51 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Isn't there a universal donor? O - or..."
For blood there is... but I don't think it works in the same way with Organs.

O is the universal donor.
AB is the universal receiver.

http://www.fi.edu/biosci/blood/types.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-01, 06:22 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "For blood there is... but I don't think..."
good luck dude, hope everything works out for u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY