IK Belt

On switch.
Tgods
WIsps
Dwarf Stars
Angelic ammy + 2x rings.

In stash
9x 290's
10x BCombat gc's (one with 31 life , the other 35 )
14 stat anni.

SKILL SETUP:

20 Into Battle orders
20 into Mace Mastery
20 into WW
20 into Natural REsist
1 Into frenzy
1 INto battle command
Rest into Increased SPeed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-06, 12:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Rate Sov's IK Barb!!!!!!"
Lol .
What a waste :\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-02-06, 12:33 PM in reply to Death's post starting "Lol :D. What a waste :\"
You will die for your insolence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-06, 12:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You will die for your insolence."
How is he performing? What class is easiest for him to take out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-02-06, 01:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "How is he performing? What class is..."
He's still in the making . Thats teh setup hes going to use though, so i'm just looking for guesses on how hell do.

I predict any lidless cahrs will get killed pretty fast :-\. Other then that, we shall see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-06, 03:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "He's still in the making O_O. Thats..."
Why 20 in natural resist? Do you mean in iron skin? Shouldn't IK set bonuses compensate for resistances?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-02-06, 03:18 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Why 20 in natural resist? Do you mean..."
This should be interesting. Your going to get laughed at alot though and called a noob by anyone that looks at it w/ maphack. Heh, that's my prediction.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-06, 03:20 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Why 20 in natural resist? Do you mean..."
Cold sorcs will have fun raping me otherwise. Iron skin and shout would be pointless. I have NO block with IK Maul. Extra def wont help me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-06, 03:21 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "This should be interesting. Your going..."
I'm used to it. You forget my v/T uses Tals Armor. I get called a noob alot for that too. That is until they see the stats on it =D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-06, 03:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Cold sorcs will have fun raping me..."
Well, I find it pointless to put skill points into there after around level 15 because after that it only goes up by one point per level. The +skills from your items should more than compensate, and you could put more points into increased speed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-02-06, 03:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, I find it pointless to put skill..."
Increased speed isnt as Important. If they REALLY wanted me not to get near them (the sorcs) they could just tele away. IM going to have to be tanking charging fohers, tele whore sorcs, and any other elemental build you can dream of. That extra res is MUCH more needed then increased speed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-06, 03:43 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Increased speed isnt as Important. If..."
Yeah, people may call you a newb but it looks like a good enough character to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-06, 03:58 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "Yeah, people may call you a newb but it..."
People will not call him a noob.

If anyone has MH they will see that he is not a noob, infact far from a noob.

In any case they will be amazed.

Also Sov if u need any runes or something for free ill hook you up asap.. when im unbant
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-06, 04:35 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "People will not call him a noob. If..."
there ya go slaynish for once u werent being gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-06, 07:41 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "there ya go slaynish for once u werent..."
zomg!

I'll make a Griz Foher full of light facets
We'll pwn pubby games with shiny characs.

10/-10 Helm
15/-15 armor
20/-20 wep
10/-10 shield

For a total of 55/-55 with 10 pcombats, wonder how much damage that'll do

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2005-02-06, 07:49 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "zomg! I'll make a Griz Foher full of..."
Shield has 3 sockets O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-06, 07:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Shield has 3 sockets O_o"
Zomg even better, but plight facets are too expensive, so i though of something else

How does mav Bowzon with 10 bow GC?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2005-02-06, 08:40 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Zomg even better, but plight facets are..."
I should make a badass Poisen n Bone full trang char!

Socket all of my items with perf psn facets...
Have 10xPnB gc's...
I'll have 9x 70/15's and an anni.

This way we can all have full-setters and own hardcorely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-06, 08:43 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I should make a badass Poisen n Bone..."
How does one own hardcorely when one does not even play hardcore?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-02-06, 08:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "How does one own hardcorely when one..."
I do play HC.

Owning Hardcorely means owning bad-asslike.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish