Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Hello - Dev Tej Kohli

Posted 2006-08-08, 11:47 PM
Hi to all the members of this board. Thanks for my registration.

Thanks,
Tej Kohli
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dev_tej_kohli is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendev_tej_kohli is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dev_tej_kohli

Posted 2006-08-09, 01:26 AM in reply to dev_tej_kohli's post "Hello - Dev Tej Kohli"
Hello and welcome to Zelaron!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-08-09, 08:46 AM in reply to dev_tej_kohli's post "Hello - Dev Tej Kohli"
Greetings.

I give you high schoolers singingin bunny outfits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrBjwy88jSs

Last edited by Sovereign; 2006-08-09 at 08:50 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-09, 09:41 AM in reply to dev_tej_kohli's post "Hello - Dev Tej Kohli"
Hey, welcome to ZELARON! Have fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-09, 10:12 AM in reply to dev_tej_kohli's post "Hello - Dev Tej Kohli"
Welcome to Zelaron, enjoy your stay.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-08-09, 01:39 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Welcome to Zelaron, enjoy your stay."
Hi.

There was another beloved member here by the name of Dev ...or D3v.

Welcome =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-09, 02:33 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Hi. There was another beloved member..."
Bah, you beat me to it. I realise something and someone else gets it 50 minutes before.

---

Welcome to Zel, Dev.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-09, 10:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bah, you beat me to it. I realise..."
IP Address Search for IP Address: Could Not Resolve Hostname

First time I've ever gotten that msg!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-09, 11:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "IP Address Search for IP Address: Could..."
Maybe he is uber-l33t haxorz!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-08-10, 11:11 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "IP Address Search for IP Address: Could..."
And the message means... ?

Proxy? IP address not exist? Some kind of server has died on it's arse?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-12, 08:04 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And the message means... ? Proxy?..."
I think it's a bot. He's on another of my forums that has nothing to do with Zelaron and only has members in the DFW area. Why has he only 1 post? Maybe he's a l337 expl0d3r b0t that will pwn us all in a few days.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-08-12, 08:15 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I think it's a bot. He's on another of..."
It'll be bobs fault if it does. He brought it up!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-12, 03:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It'll be bobs fault if it does. He..."
Bob = scapegoat!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-08-13, 12:12 AM in reply to dev_tej_kohli's post "Hello - Dev Tej Kohli"
I suggest changing the first part of your name buddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-08-13, 11:22 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I suggest changing the first part of..."
I've heard that Dave is a very nice name. And it's only one letter difference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-13, 05:03 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've heard that Dave is a very nice..."
Devon is a nice pretty name .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-13, 07:17 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Devon is a nice pretty name ;)."
So is devanderthal...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-08-13, 09:14 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "So is devanderthal..."
I think Larry is a funny name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-14, 08:57 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think Larry is a funny name."
Gilligan makes me giggle.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-08-14, 04:15 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Gilligan makes me giggle."
Never name your kid Walter or Bruce....Ever!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven