Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

How to insult HC players

Posted 2002-04-06, 05:06 AM
Go into a HC channel on B.net with a softcore character, preferably with a completely fucked up equipment, ie, druid with sander's wand and hawkmail. Tell them this, and see what kinds of reactions you will get:

HC is boring, pointless and a complete waste of time for obvious reasons. About 1/14 of the world population is considered "less intelligent", in other words "dumb". 1/12 of the D2 players play HC. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to find out what I mean.

They will most likely reply with something like "NO, UR DUMB STUPID SOFTIE", and in most cases, you can laugh at them and reply with "And that comes from you". Another good quote to defend yourself is to tell the person that tries to insult you "And that comes from someone YOU" or "And that comes from someone with the name HaCoRaAeA-III" (replace the name with whatever the player's char name is. 80% of the HC char names are stupid).

Another insult that works fairly well is "I could insult you, but you're not bright enough to understand it anyway".

Lastly, you can pull my favourite D2 joke:
"Your mom is so ugly not even Deckard Cain can identify her!"

I've had quite some experience with this when I was bored, and I'm sure someone still remembers my character Boneweave in the USEast HC channel.

Have fun
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-06, 02:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
ROFL! I love ur lil joke there, Chruser. Very entertaining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-06, 04:01 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
Another way to insult a hc player, remind them that the game isnt real, and it doesnt really matter if they're on the ladder, or they have the best equip
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rabbe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrabbe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rabbe

Posted 2002-04-06, 04:29 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
or you can just pk them and laugh uncontrallably
nice choke chrus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-07, 08:55 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
Lol the pk thing umm YOUR SOFTCORE you cant pk someone in hardcore or do you mean get a hardcore?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-04-08, 10:35 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
uh... DUH?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-09, 04:49 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
Lol the best is: "Your mom is so ugly not even Deckard Cain can identify her!"

I play both HC and SC and killing noobs in hc is so funny..
they say: i'll report you and blizzard will delete your account
or: I am gonna hack your acc. now!!!!!
or: I have just reported you to my clan and they will hunt you down and kill you..

Sure...
Is this where i put a picture so i can show every1 how cool i am ???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sponki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSponki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sponki

LoL

Posted 2002-04-10, 08:02 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
LoL, those where good man I liked the one about Deckard :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
El Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEl Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

El Morano

Posted 2002-04-12, 03:53 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
But i dont get hc its like they are trying to make it real life cause they can't die right, soon they will have a new computer where if you die on the game the computer will kill you lol
Mu hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah cough cough!
[img]8 seans of smiley 2.gif[/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Borc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBorc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Borc

Posted 2002-04-12, 03:54 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
Oh and i kknow hc can be fun just saying
Mu hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah cough cough!
[img]8 seans of smiley 2.gif[/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Borc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBorc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Borc

Posted 2002-04-13, 01:50 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
LOL that dekard shit is hellarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-04-13, 01:50 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
Mind if i make it my sig?

Ps: How the hell can i get some gold i need weapon armor and item im naked here i try help as much as i can but i get no gold!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-04-13, 04:35 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
yea me too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hackerdude123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhackerdude123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hackerdude123

Posted 2002-04-24, 12:19 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
why is this sticky???..
this post=not so important =/

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-05-07, 06:24 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
TheOmegaDragon gets 500 gold cuz he is rite he never did anything to deserve negative gold and the squeeky tire always get the grease :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
udda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenudda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

udda

Posted 2002-05-25, 09:36 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
Glad you liked it
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-05-31, 06:42 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
what i like to do to piss people off is just start firing names off while there trading... whisper someone with "Prick" like 5 times while having your away message "Prick" i dunno why but it seemed so funny the other night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Urbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUrbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Urbanxxxassualt

Posted 2002-06-23, 08:44 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
good idea chruser! I think I will try that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-07-20, 02:47 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How to insult HC players"
you could always laugh your ass off at the fact that once the new patch comes out they will have to start all over to get on the ladder

:guitar:
Quote:
I have seen a ton of peeps killing newbies for fun. I dunno...maybe they have ADD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talenaskittie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentalenaskittie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

talenaskittie