Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Happidude

Posted 2003-02-26, 10:23 PM
admin...give him a referal...look at this forum...all his posts are something like..."ahh..."

just to have all new posts

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-02-26, 10:24 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
what is a refferal? and im not the only one doing that... what bout ppl who just type "ty" or "np" so its the same thing...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-27, 01:27 AM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
it called spam, and yes you do it ...this thread should be in forum discussion or the flame forum depending who posts here next.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-02-27, 08:14 AM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
many ppl do that too, so your just gonna target one? if so, that's unjust... and i never said i didn't do it... and not all of my posts are "ahh..." if it was, i would had like...+750 posts in 1 hr...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!

Last edited by HaPpIdUdE; 2003-02-27 at 08:23 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-27, 10:28 AM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
well you just go ahh several times...once is bad enough..it is bad to spam...ty and np or not spamming because they are responding to someone...ty=thank you for the info, and np=no problem for giving the info

baka....

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-02-27, 04:30 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
i know that... 'ahh...' means you understand, and i know japanese, so dont try me...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-27, 04:59 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
Moved, may God bless his damned spamming soul.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-02-27, 05:12 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
dude... wtf was up with 'may God bless his spamming soul' jeez... u guys are acting as if im the only guy who does this...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-27, 05:14 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
Obviosly u spam everywhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-02-27, 05:15 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
no... im usually in the marketplace only... im only here in gereral chat cuz this was moved... and, i dont care much for posts...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!

Last edited by HaPpIdUdE; 2003-02-27 at 05:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-27, 05:47 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
hehe i told you u post a lot lol 1 day a other 100 post hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-27, 06:03 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
i know... what about it? i only try to help ppl and learn new things, i learned lots since i came here, it was thxs to most of you guys... now its as if you hate me or something...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-27, 06:10 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
err kinda, lol cuz it's really anonying! for real buddy, i not hate or wut just little too anonying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-27, 06:13 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
This thread is a good example of spam.

Just try not to spam so much guys. Allanox if something like this bothers you, give a moderator a PM don't post a thread please.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-02-27, 06:19 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
what i do is not spam, the meaning of spam to me is completely different to from to you... like i said, if "ahhh..." (as in meaning some1 understands) is spam then that makes "ty" and "np" spam too... wait... did i say that before? well... see my point? and if Allanox cares so much bout it, then why doesnt he post? i rarely see him post... or he could be jealus cuz he was a memebr before me and i have more posts, IDK what his reasons are, but im just sayin, and whatever his reasons are, i respect that, its his opinion...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-27, 06:38 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
'ty' 'np' 'aahhh' Is 100% spam.

If you add a comment like

"Ty, I was wondering what that was."

It would less likely be deemed spam...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-02-27, 06:42 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
i told you ppl... but do you believe me? nooooooo..... ty alot adrena good point too...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-27, 06:43 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Happidude"
HaPpIdUdE said:
i told you ppl... but do you believe me? nooooooo..... ty alot adrena good point too...
lol

SPAM!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome