Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

The election
Posted 2016-11-22, 07:06 AM
Did you guys vote? If so, for who? What do you think of the president-elect? And what do you think of the electoral college?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2016-11-24, 12:59 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "The election"
Didn't vote, but I knew Trump was gonna win. It's the same celebrity effect that happened with Arnold here in Cali and it's gonna fuck this country up. Was really hoping for Bernie to stay in the race.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2016-11-26, 05:31 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Didn't vote, but I knew Trump was gonna..."
Didn't vote, my vote doesn't matter. Neither does most of yours. Voting is just something we do so we can pat ourselves on the back and say I helped. People don't give a flying fuck.

Also, I think trump will do good. I didn't want anyone to win until the actual poles started coming in, than I sided with Trump. I don't know why either, I don't follow politics, but go trump go!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2016-11-26, 06:50 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "The election"

I think that sums up my feelings well enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!