Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2005-08-24, 01:42 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "i am staying out of this one!!"
Yeesh, why all the ganging up on me?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-24, 01:45 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yeesh, why all the ganging up on me?"
Well, as long as we can keep other gang *cough* bang activities from occuring, we are doing our jobs..

Gay..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-08-24, 02:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, as long as we can keep other gang..."
You know, as soon I as hit "post reply", I knew someone was going to make that joke.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-24, 08:47 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "You know, as soon I as hit "post..."
to bad i wasnt the first to see it. Then i would have been the first to post it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-08-24, 08:53 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "to bad i wasnt the first to see it...."
Thats just because you wish you were involved.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-24, 09:28 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Thats just because you wish you were..."
There's going to be some gangbang activities going on with Glory's girlfriend. +15 multiple times tonight. Also, someone needs to tell that boy that getting 20 kills no longer qualifies you for oral... only the +15 kill/death ratio.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-08-24, 10:47 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "There's going to be some gangbang..."
he wouldnt get it through his head cause inside he knew his gf was going to give more oral out then a drug dealer giving crack to kids. Shes is going to be ina world of cocks, which will damage her throat and render her useless for us in the future. Plus, glory will need a new gf after she sees and hears what we say haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-08-25, 06:37 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "he wouldnt get it through his head..."
We have been playing like shit lately. After 2k5 left, we won a game, pciked up a new player, and won 2 more, hence, 3 straight! My longest Slayer win streak in a month!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-08-26, 09:51 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "We have been playing like shit lately. ..."
hey what are you implying Titusfied?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-08-26, 11:20 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "hey what are you implying Titusfied?"
I got all the way back up to 29 tonight with petey and glory. We made some mad comebacks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-08-27, 08:47 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I got all the way back up to 29 tonight..."
yep then i joined and it went all down hill from there. We also got moded and that really fucken sucked
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-08-27, 09:25 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yep then i joined and it went all down..."
Well 2 of our losses were from cheaters and for some reason whenever you play late at night it is always a bunch of level 28-35 people that always have a level 20 in their party so they end up playing much lower levels like us. That just pisses me off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-08-27, 12:54 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Well 2 of our losses were from cheaters..."
yea, we need to find friends that high
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-08-27, 02:38 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea, we need to find friends that high"
We'd be better off if we found decent players around lvl 20.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-08-27, 10:30 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "We'd be better off if we found decent..."
that too. We actually played well today
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-08-27, 11:30 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "that too. We actually played well today"
i said i was goign to stay out of this but claudio just had to bring me into it .. thanks u fucking ass bag .... if u hate her so much y do u keep talking about her .... and if we really want to get all the clan oral we can just go to your ex b/c u know she will be more then happy to do it ..... by the way did u get check yet for a STD?
just looking out for u man ... o yea and the baby is yours! not the other 20 guys she fucked ... before u ... is that sloppy 20ths?
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-08-28, 06:55 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "i said i was goign to stay out of this..."
Actually I was sloppy sevenths. No STD and no baby. Sweet grammar though. You are a fucking tool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-08-28, 06:57 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Actually I was sloppy sevenths. No STD..."
hahahaha. glory a tool. Who would have guessed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-08-29, 01:06 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hahahaha. glory a tool. Who would have..."
Me.

I knew that for a while. I hate reading his posts.. They are too jumbled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-08-29, 06:47 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Me. I knew that for a while. I hate..."
Yay, I have backup. Titus you are my boy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13