Sovereign 0 0%
osmoses-jones 0 0%
Ganga 1 5.88%
Endurack 3 17.65%
SymnzXx 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Least favorite Zelaron member

Posted 2004-08-02, 02:36 PM
I've been pretty curious about this actually. I'd have to say slaynish is my least favorite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-02, 02:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Least favorite Zelaron member"
why did you add me and NOT Endurack/Ganga ????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 02:43 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "why did you add me and NOT..."
mmm...because I forgot most of the names :/

I have a bad memory...really really bad memory
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-02, 02:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Least favorite Zelaron member"
D3V, he annoys the living hell out of me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-02, 02:51 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "D3V, he annoys the living hell out of..."
Here here!
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-08-02, 02:58 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Here here!"
Who voted me? That's fucking awesome, I have enemies.

Secondly, this list fucking blows. The poll isn't broad enough at all.

Thirdly, I don't hate anyone that I only know online. Unless I hate them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:07 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Who voted me? That's fucking awesome, I..."
Yeah, I know the list isn't that big...like I said...I have a bad memory (so I really dont' remember that many names)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yeah, I know the list isn't that..."
I'm surprised my name isn't up there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:17 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I'm surprised my name isn't up there."
Dammit, I knew I forgot a name >:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:18 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Who voted me? That's fucking awesome, I..."
Penny_Bags said:
Who voted me? That's fucking awesome, I have enemies.

Secondly, this list fucking blows. The poll isn't broad enough at all.

Thirdly, I don't hate anyone that I only know online. Unless I hate them.
i voted you

you insult me, my pets and my family
worst of all, you insult my gf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:19 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Dammit, I knew I forgot a name >:"
The question is, who would vote for me? Haha, I knew it...called it Penny, you owe me 5 bucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:19 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "D3V, he annoys the living hell out of..."
Slim said:
D3V, he annoys the living hell out of me.
maybe thats why i dont hate him that much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:20 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "The question is, who would vote for me?..."
I could think of people, but no matter who I put on there, I'd vote slaynish regardless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:20 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "The question is, who would vote for me?..."
Slim said:
The question is, who would vote for me?
if i had a second vote, i would... for calling me something stupid in your reply on my question about guitarists -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:23 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "if i had a second vote, i would... for..."
Yeah, you mean that thread in the flame forum? Twat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:26 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Yeah, you mean that thread in the flame..."
Hahahahah... Geekstar, the rules say not to take anything seriously, or just get out because no one wants you there... pay attention to these rules.

Also, I am going to hawk your ass down and throw a sharp rock at the back of your head when you least expect it, sleep tight, shit head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:38 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Hahahahah... Geekstar, the rules say..."
hmmm... well why not...

eat shit, smell slaynish, feel my botd eth cb in your ass...
go on and flame me/my family/my gf.... im not taking anything serious here anymore
thx for the advise btw -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:39 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Hahahahah... Geekstar, the rules say..."
kagomjack because you are bi that why i hate you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:40 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "kagomjack because you are bi that why i..."
Come on D3V do something stupid!!! I put a lot of money on you!
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:40 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "kagomjack because you are bi that why i..."
That's really the shittiest reason for hating someone that I've ever heard.

That would be like me saying "I hate all straight people because they're straight"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack