Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post my sig

Posted 2003-09-18, 05:06 PM
Do you understand it? It it true but some might be confused about the meaning. It means though time goes by, the world makes the same mistakes over and over again. This is true of course. Look at war, discrimination, etc. All these are things that we will continue until the Human race is gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-18, 05:13 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "my sig"
Would it make me look dumb if i said no?

Did you get that quote off a box of cereal?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-09-18, 05:14 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "my sig"
No.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-18, 06:02 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "my sig"
Did you kidnap a monk?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-09-18, 06:12 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "my sig"
Kuja`s #1 said:
No.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-20, 02:21 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "my sig"
Well you obviously didnt make it up, so why act like you did and just tell us damnit... its not gonna make you look any smarter by denying that you didnt "borrow" it from somewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-09-20, 09:41 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "my sig"
Its not hard to make things like that up. All you have to do is think Try it sometime Eddie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-20, 09:47 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "my sig"
It would be so fucking nice if someone move it to the test fourm, trash can or even the god dam chat fourm, Cuz this shit really don't belong here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-09-20, 01:27 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "my sig"
blah! ffx, dont act like you made it up, fool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-09-20, 01:45 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "my sig"
Lol kidnap a monk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-09-21, 09:02 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "my sig"
It WAS supposed to be somewhat serious. That was BEFORE they came in here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-21, 08:59 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "my sig"
Um, your interpretation of the saying is kind of... weird?

It should be taken to mean that although they teach you stuff in school, it's just information. It's the things you do in life that shape you and truly teach you about yourself, wisdom. Which is the true path to Genius.
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-09-22, 03:00 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "my sig"
Nicholas = You? Ok, well I didnt even get the thread I was gonna say anything just to annoy you... And I try not to use my "thinking" skill when I browse zel because some of the idiots that post here would lead me to suicide...

Last edited by Eddie_Perez; 2003-09-22 at 03:04 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-09-22, 03:22 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "my sig"
Ok this failed. Closed.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence