Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

"Joka69" Claims he is The "Man"...lol
Posted 2004-08-15, 03:06 AM
lol sum funny screenies(srry i couldnt get em up earlier, my net was being a bitch)

::EDIT:: srry images didnt come out
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JOKA.JPG (66.9 KB, 67 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-15, 03:09 AM in reply to PureRebel's post ""Joka69" Claims he is The..."
here is the other 1 lol....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JOKA2.JPG (37.6 KB, 65 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-15, 03:40 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "here is the other 1 lol...."
I am the Pimp bro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-15, 04:02 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I am the Pimp bro."
ganga's right..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-15, 04:03 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "ganga's right.."
rofl.. Nty~~ btw geekstar i put i few items on *Zel-Mules
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-15, 04:05 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "rofl.. Nty~~ btw geekstar i put i few..."
cool... reminds me, i have to check my Zelaron-Mules :O !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-15, 04:07 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "cool... reminds me, i have to check my..."
lol ill try and find summore funny screenie's, btw hav started my sig yet ? :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-15, 04:25 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "lol ill try and find summore funny..."
PureRebel said:
lol ill try and find summore funny screenie's, btw hav started my sig yet ? :P
click my sig an post a detailled request in there... i have nothing to do atm so if you're quick i can make it now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-15, 08:37 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "click my sig an post a detailled..."
Joka...the pimp of zelaron... na na na- thats ganga-sorry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R3volt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR3volt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R3volt

Posted 2004-08-15, 08:40 AM in reply to R3volt's post starting "Joka...the pimp of zelaron... :weird: ..."
If by "Ganga", you meant "Vollstrecker", then yes...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-15, 11:42 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "If by "Ganga", you meant..."
lol volls is the pimp of zelaron in that case
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-15, 03:56 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "lol volls is the pimp of zelaron in..."
Dr. Geekstar said:
ganga's right..
R3volt said:
na na na- thats ganga-sorry
I got 2 vote, sorry I won Voll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-15, 06:39 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I got 2 vote, sorry I won Voll."
Don't make me post a poll...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-15, 07:03 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Don't make me post a poll... ;)"
Go Volls

There Tied
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-15, 09:18 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Go Volls There Tied"
Don't make me give out free shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-15, 10:21 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Don't make me give out free shit."
I can delete the thread.

Vollstrecker wins!

GG

NO RE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-15, 10:25 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I can delete the thread. ..."
in the red corner we have vollstrecker the loved and the in the blue corner we have ganga the..liked GO VOLLS!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-15, 10:54 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "in the red corner we have vollstrecker..."
pffft theres no "pimp" on zelaron. This thread is lame to me . i go sleep now Z_Z or something...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-15, 11:00 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "pffft theres no "pimp" on zelaron. This..."
"DING DING" Ganga move in with a quick dash and landed a powerful right hook at Volls.

Ganga:1
Volls: 0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-15, 11:01 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "pffft theres no "pimp" on zelaron. This..."
LIES! HERETIC!

i r teh tru pimpz0r!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker