Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2005-08-13, 12:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Mass Banning"
Got banned as well but:

The account I used with bot was removed but the the cd key I used with bot didnt get banned at all. It's intact.

Instead the key I used to play with got disabled for a month. What makes this all odd is thats I didnt use any bots or maphacks on the play key. :/

I used the play key to test the easymap mh 2.0 with the bot account. So I figure this much. My bot key didnt get banned but bot account got removed you all can calculate 1+1. Easymap made my play key getting disabled.

What a nice program.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZDHaxor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZDHaxor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZDHaxor

Posted 2005-08-13, 03:49 PM in reply to ZDHaxor's post starting "Got banned as well but: The account..."
It would have happened w/ any other maphack you could have used. Which is none atm, but say if Mousepad had made a new one quickly the same thing would have happened.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-13, 04:31 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Make that two of us..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Make that two of us...
Make that three of us...

ROFLSKINS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-08-13, 04:33 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Make that three of us... ROFLSKINS"
slaynish said:
Make that three of us...

ROFLSKINS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-14, 04:23 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting ":haha: :rolleyes:"
how do u know if uve only been banned for a month? when i try to log in2 realm all it says in the char screen is "your cdkey has been disabled from playing on the Diablo II Realm or some shit like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-08-14, 03:25 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "how do u know if uve only been banned..."
Maybe they sent you an email O_o. Assuming you registered your account.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign