Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

falling fat white things that are crying!

Posted 2004-04-01, 04:41 AM
do you see them! what is it? aaaaahhhhhh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-04-01, 05:03 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "falling fat white things that are..."
OMG they're so kawaii ^_____^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko

Posted 2004-04-01, 05:22 AM in reply to Neko's post starting "OMG they're so kawaii ^_____^"
Haven't you ever heard of terrorism? It's all the nutcakes in Iraq doing this.

Or maybe there is some more ratinal explanation?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-04-01, 05:47 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "falling fat white things that are..."
Haha...Those things are a laugh...Can't be a good sign though...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-01, 06:00 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "falling fat white things that are..."
Some of them link to http://dynamicdrive.com/ , which is probably where Chruser / Wetwired got the script (looks like Chruser's handiwork, though)

I think it has something to do with the whole April 1st thing.. but maybe not. It IS messing around with my browser though, when they go offscreen it puts a horizontal scrollbar at the bottom (for obvious reasons), when they come back the scrollbar goes away (as you would expect). So I get a flashing scrollbar.

Last edited by BlueCube; 2004-04-01 at 06:07 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-04-01, 07:52 AM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "Some of them link to..."
They are ghosts coming for all the newbs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-04-01, 08:05 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "They are ghosts coming for all the..."
they are just there to annoy everyone I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-04-01, 08:20 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "falling fat white things that are..."
Looks evil, Damn Javascripts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-04-01, 08:30 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Looks evil, Damn Javascripts"
At least they aren't angry or it would seem even more like a virus. I think this is hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-04-01, 09:54 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "At least they aren't angry or it would..."
Ha! I think they're cute!...They seem to be slowing me down however.

And thus proves that all cute things are evil by nature.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-04-01, 10:23 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Ha! I think they're cute!...They seem..."
If it slows your computer down then I guess it isn't as good of a thing as I thought. I am at college now at the library and this doesn't slow it down at all. My computer at home is crappy so it probably will be slowed down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-04-01, 10:49 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "If it slows your computer down then I..."
THey are the ghosts of APRIL FOOLS DAY!
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-01, 11:27 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "THey are the ghosts of APRIL FOOLS DAY!"
To bad you can't poke them with your mouse and kill them...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-01, 11:59 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "To bad you can't poke them with your..."
They are annonying as Dan's posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-01, 12:39 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "They are annonying as Dan's posts."
I wouldn't have put them in the 'header' template O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-04-01, 01:54 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "I wouldn't have put them in the..."
Also, they aren't crying. In fact, they look happy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-01, 02:12 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Also, they aren't crying. In fact, they..."
blame teh waddleing one. BLAME HIM!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-01, 02:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "blame teh waddleing one. BLAME HIM!!"
It's the internet KKK coming to claim our souls for the greater glory of some bigger hick with a bigger white hat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-01, 03:19 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "It's the internet KKK coming to claim..."
they lag up my computer if zelaron is open and im playign diablo2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Thumbs up Zelaron + Proxomitron = No White Things

Posted 2004-04-01, 03:20 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "falling fat white things that are..."
Got tired of 'em, blocked them through Proxomitron..

The rest of you non-Proxomitron users can suffer. Suffer, I say!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube