Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Post Im back!
Posted 2003-06-07, 06:37 PM
w00t! Im back to the 2nd best place in the world! Zelaron forums!

The first being my future forum !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-07, 06:38 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Im back!"
Please explain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-07, 07:10 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Im back!"
Dammit. I was going to throw a party. I already ordered a pizza and some of my friends. They don't know what the party's for but they don't care. Now I don't even know what the party's for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-07, 07:48 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Im back!"
kuja´s #1 said:
Dammit. I was going to throw a party. I already ordered a pizza and some of my friends. They don't know what the party's for but they don't care. Now I don't even know what the party's for.
How bout you leave it in the fucking flame forum you chink.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-07, 07:52 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Im back!"
That wasn't a flame it was the truth. I meant that. Its not an insult I'm merely expressing my disapointment.

I cancelled the party but I kept the three large pizzas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-07, 08:08 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Im back!"
Why don't all of you stop with the spamming and shut the hell up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-06-08, 08:17 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Im back!"
I thought it was rather humorous.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-06-08, 09:27 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Im back!"
It would be much more humorus (at least to me) if I was banned for longer than 24 hours . But on a better note! Nice to see you again Adren!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-08, 11:20 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Im back!"
So what happend? You were banned for 24 hours. Is that all?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-08, 11:21 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Im back!"
Less... like 5 mins
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-08, 11:23 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Im back!"
Oh. Welcome back then... I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-08, 12:06 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Im back!"
whatever. Five minutes? That's it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1