Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2005-06-21, 12:11 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Aight big thanks to Slaynish hooking me..."
Go kill stuff in act 1 and eventually you'll find a mf ammy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-06-21, 01:38 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yes, and my team won all four of our..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Yes, and my team won all four of our tournament games in town yesterday and today to get 1st place.

but wait you forgot the point..

soccer is reaaaaallllly gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-06-21, 08:11 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You want fries with that?"
Slick I think Ive got some 39% chancies or something if you need still. Want them? I also have an extra tals belt but it sucks (like 10% mf or something stupid) its yours if you need it otherwise you probably can get something better for cheap/free. If I gamble an mf ammy I'll let you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2005-06-21, 07:10 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Slick I think Ive got some 39% chancies..."
DamonGalos ur awesome, yeah i dont care about how good the tals belt is or anything and yeah the chancies would be sweeeet, i get home from work around 730ish every day cept friday i have off!!! pm me, Cereal_Killers
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-06-22, 06:27 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "DamonGalos ur awesome, yeah i dont care..."
SlickFic04 said:
DamonGalos ur awesome, yeah i dont care about how good the tals belt is or anything and yeah the chancies would be sweeeet, i get home from work around 730ish every day cept friday i have off!!! pm me, Cereal_Killers
Im on now, making dinner just reply here and I'll pm you with whatever account i happen to be on at the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2005-06-22, 06:32 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Im on now, making dinner just reply..."
Yeah im on too, ready when u are. *Cereal_Killers

Last edited by SlickFic04; 2005-06-22 at 06:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-06-22, 07:02 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah im on too, ready when u are...."
SlickFic04 said:
Yeah im on too, ready when u are. *Cereal_Killers
It wont let me whisper to you for some reason.

Just come into Slickfree////free

Ive been assuming this is E/SC/L btw...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DamonGalos

Posted 2005-06-22, 07:16 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "It wont let me whisper to you for some..."
I'm in game

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04