Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Working on v1.10 Character Editor
Posted 2003-07-14, 10:06 PM
I spent the day (trying mostly ) converting the C++ checksum algorithm for v1.09 to VB and finally got it. Ten minutes later I figured out the 1.10 checksum. So this means I'll make some kind of character editor for 1.10. I've found 1.10 alters the character info a little bit, so that'll be a tough part as well. I may create a quick app to convert between 1.10 and 1.09.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-07-15, 12:04 AM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Drive, thank you for doing what you do buddy ;D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-15, 12:13 AM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Yes, he deserves to be a mod. No not really, but he deserves some sort of medal of honor. Not that either, he deserves a cheer. Yah!, "CHEERS, to drivehappy for his hard work."

Little overboard? Prolly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-15, 01:30 AM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
You deserve it.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-15, 01:53 AM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
=.= get a side view of that pls, thats not enough curve for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-15, 02:41 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
just wondering but would this character mod you are making be for offline or bnet characters?????
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-07-15, 02:45 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
How many B.net character mod's have you seen?

B.net keeps your character saved on their server, it would be impossible to edit them without doing a lot of hacking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:00 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
i know of a program that can edit bnet characters or single player characters but its only for mac. I dont have a mac but my friend does. This program can edit any number in the game, So you search for the number (e.g. health = 716 so you search 716) and usually u get ALOT of numbers. SO its best to pick a high, unusal number then click edit and u can change the number to anything. This program wasnt made for diablo tho, i used to use it when i played command and counquer and i edited my money and shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:20 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
It still wouldn't be able to edit b.net characters except for it being client side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-15, 05:35 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
That sounds like it changed the memory. I've found that Blizzard really changed the character stats format, I'm still trying to get that figured out - it's weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-07-15, 07:35 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
What you have there buddy is a memory editor, searcher whatever you want to call it. That is only client side. When you play Bnet the values are stored on thier server and not your computer itself. Only single-player mode and Open Bnet is like that. Also, when you search for a value what you do is seive the other values out by changing the main value you have and so on, anyways Good-Luck Drivehappy I'm trying a few things out myself but I find my ways a bit more generic so they arent working very well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Solitude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSolitude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Solitude

Posted 2003-07-16, 12:28 AM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Here's a crude version of it to convert 1.10 to 1.09. Since I haven't been able to decypher the 1.10 character stats you will need to input that into the program.

http://drivehappy.rgaming.net/files/convert.exe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

drivehappy

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:36 AM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
well there has to be some sort of similarity between char stats on offline and online. it's just a matter of breaking the server codes.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:45 AM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Did you not READ what I said?

Blizzard keeps your character info ON THE SERVERS so unless you can HACK the servers there is no way you can edit them without it being client side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-16, 03:12 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Lol, ya blood that could get you slammed behind bars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

drivehappy

Posted 2003-07-16, 03:36 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
omfg LOL... blood, editing your character on the realms, is damn near impossible, im sure if you did, you would trip something, they have your ip, traceroute, call the po's and your in jail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-17, 07:30 AM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
A game isn't worth going to jail. I was a prison guard for 6 years you don't wanna go there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman

Posted 2003-07-17, 07:54 AM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Prison gaurd? And yeah a game isnt worth jail...
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-07-18, 04:47 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Only if you get caught. hehehehe. oh come on guys do you really think that I would be that dumb, wait no I take that back. Some of you would take that too seriously (*cough*king*cough*). just joking around. But seriously, maybe there is a way to hack in and mod chars but it would take a super hacker with enough comp power and know-how to do such a thing, and the rest of us would be out of luck.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-07-18, 04:51 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Bloodkrawller said:
(*cough*king*cough*).
What's up with that? What did I ever to to you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!