Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

lol Cruels...
Posted 2002-11-02, 06:45 AM

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2002-11-02 at 08:32 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-02, 06:50 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
omfg lol dude i want some can i have the 2 bowz lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-02, 07:53 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
i already told you id give ya a cruel hydra

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-02, 02:44 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
dude i seriously need a cruel bow too please...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2002-11-02, 04:41 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
lol...hey if u shopbot any cruel winged harpoons can i have one?

o wait u play east dont you...
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-11-02, 05:16 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
YA AND HE IS MY FRIEND SO U CANT HAVE ANY, BACK OFF MY FRIEND
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-02, 08:58 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
lol no sry im not shopping at Malah jsut yet and no i owuldnt give them away or even trade them because i need them.
Slaynish when do u wanna get the Hydra?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-03, 09:05 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
can i have the site to shopbot? :-D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shwonk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShwonk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shwonk

Posted 2002-11-03, 09:12 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
There is a link at zelaron forums :

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...&threadid=8249
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-11-03, 09:15 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
hey dude, lol u might have to save it or sumtin... bcuz i dont have the disc yet... shit i need that crap im soo sad:-(

EDIT- but my friend knows my pass, u can give it to him so he can get it on my acct?

EDIT2-and i need cruel javalin things

Last edited by slaynish; 2002-11-03 at 09:39 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-03, 09:41 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
whats cruel hydra bow stats
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-03, 03:23 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
280% with a shael in it

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-03, 04:13 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
whoo thats cool, whats the max ed for it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-03, 04:42 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
max ed is 300% clean the max dmg is like 270 +/-

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-03, 04:42 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
shopbot can probabally get you soj's faster now then pindabot lol, joking but scarcelly close
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-03, 04:50 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
good cruels are hard to come by
ive edited the shopbot ini to only buy cruels with
great suffizes ie: quickness,swiftness,eviscration
5k runs and nothing but 2 jewelers of te whale
but
its alot easier to run and faster
1 run for every 2 seconds

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-03, 05:25 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
heh crazy shop botters
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-04, 09:02 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
Is shopbot easy to configure, I'm at work now and you've really sparked an interest in me!!

Titusfied
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-04, 09:18 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
its EXTREMELY easy

put in your d2h folder

run loader
in game type

.load shopbot
.shopbot loadpath [whatever npc u want] i use larzuk
.shopbot start

and get back on Zel

lol..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-06, 01:02 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "lol Cruels..."
Damn 2500 runs not a damn thing.........

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome