Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Diablo 3 Release Date
Posted 2012-03-15, 09:28 AM
5/15/2012

http://us.battle.net/en/int?r=d3

Enjoy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-03-15, 11:34 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Diablo 3 Release Date"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-15, 02:41 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://www.chronillogicaldisorder.com/wp..."
Fuck yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-15, 10:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Diablo 3 Release Date"
Neat.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-16, 12:15 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Diablo 3 Release Date"
I'll celebrate when it's on my hard drive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-03-16, 12:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'll celebrate when it's on my hard..."
Nah if Blizzard has announced it they'll stick with it, and I've already got the annual pass for WoW so I get a digital download on release day. I'm excited.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-16, 09:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nah if Blizzard has announced it..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Nah if Blizzard has announced it six times this year they'll stick with it, and I've already got the annual pass for WoW so I get a digital download on release day. I'm excited.
Fixed.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-16, 09:50 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Fixed."
They've never announced a release date.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-03-16, 11:37 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "They've never announced a release date."

I just pre-ordered my addiction for the next few years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-16, 12:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "They've never announced a release date."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
They've never announced a release date.
This. Nice try though, Skurai. Blizzard rarely goes back on an announced release date. The entire reason they wait so long to announce the release date is because they want to be sure they can meet it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-16, 09:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This. Nice try though, Skurai. ..."
Regardless. I might at least borrow it from my buddy Zach, when he gets it.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-17, 11:17 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Regardless. I might at least borrow it..."
Except that wont work unless you use his account too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-17, 11:23 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Except that wont work unless you use..."
I still can't believe you have to be online just to play single player, too. I know they're doing it to prevent anyone from trying to hack the game, but think about all those poor Uganda children who don't have a fiber optic connection.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2012-03-17, 01:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Except that wont work unless you use..."
So do you pay for the account or the disc?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-17, 01:46 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I still can't believe you have to be..."
Only old people still have dial up. If you have enough money to purchase a 50 dollar game and the computer to run it, you probably have the cash to get cable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-03-17, 02:05 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Only old people still have dial up. If..."
While this is a perfectly valid argument, some people don't have stable internet connections. In most of the places I've lived in the last 5 years or so I've had some sort of internet issues that kept my internet connection from being stable. Now I'm fine, but it's still annoying that I can't play Singleplayer SC2 when my internet is down or the login servers are down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-17, 05:28 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "So do you pay for the account or the..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
So do you pay for the account or the disc?
You pay for a key which gets bound to your account. Personally I don't even get a key or CD, I just get a digital copy of the game attached to my account so I can download and play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-21, 08:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You pay for a key which gets bound to..."
I'm just buying it straight up. Getting a new computer and the collector's edition. I can't wait for it. I really really hope it lives up to the hype. Anyone been playing the beta?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-21, 09:42 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I'm just buying it straight up. Getting..."
Hopefully we won't all need new computers to play it. Haven't checked the system req yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2012-03-21, 11:59 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Hopefully we won't all need new..."
Minimum:
Windows® XP/Vista/7 (latest service packs) with DX 9.0c
Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4400+
NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better
1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB (Vista/7)
12 GB available HD space
DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only)
Broadband** Internet connection
1024x768 minimum resolution

Recommended
Windows® Vista/7 (latest service packs)
Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz
2 GB RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 or better

I've currently got a gtx 295. It has some lag playing sc2 on ultra when there are a lot of units. I need to upgrade video cards soon. 3 years old is practically ancient.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign